The Important thing when you are ready to start trading with your real money - Page 5
Page 5 of 431 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The Important thing when you are ready to start trading with your real money

Banned
    Before ever we are to start with real money, there is something we have to know and that is we have to ensure that we have the good trading strategy and it has to be well learned. Thus we should be able to trade with it on the demo account correctly before moving to the real account. Forex trading is a risky business and we should not risk our real money when we have poor knowledge about the business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Before ever we are to start with real money, there is something we have to know and that is we have to ensure that we have the good trading strategy and it has to be well learned. Thus we should be able to trade with it on the demo account correctly before moving to the real account. Forex trading is a risky business and we should not risk our real money when we have poor knowledge about the business.
    just prepare ourselves with very well before think to make money . because we use real money for it, and we have to do it carefully, so let the ambition fly away, and we just need to focus and get the correct understanding first and very helpful for us to minimize the risk later, and it means, practicing become the answer for us to get the skill and then implement them with well

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    just prepare ourselves with very well before think to make money . because we use real money for it, and we have to do it carefully, so let the ambition fly away, and we just need to focus and get the correct understanding first and very helpful for us to minimize the risk later, and it means, practicing become the answer for us to get the skill and then implement them with well
    As much as more practice we will do much better result we can accept later in trading, there is no doubt in it buddy that practice makes a man and woman perfect in this field, until we don't have the hard work and practice in account till then there will be no brighter future in forex. Risk should be limited taken by trader and this business should treated as our business than gambling.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    As much as more practice we will do much better result we can accept later in trading, there is no doubt in it buddy that practice makes a man and woman perfect in this field, until we don't have the hard work and practice in account till then there will be no brighter future in forex. Risk should be limited taken by trader and this business should treated as our business than gambling.
    we do hardwork for it, we need to always limit our risk from loses and no matter for what methods is used for trading forex. so keep learning will give us more chances to get the correct understanding to manage this business, practice makes us go better than the past

Banned
    Just note that there is no perfect working trading strategy, therefore if we would want to earn from forex trading then we have to ensure that we have learned and understand the business. Also knowing the strategy they are making use of is important. Also forex is really a good money making business, we just have to learn before investing real amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad-Asim View Post
    If you are starting Trade with 100$,avail this size of lot 0.01 & start with one trade, Don't take more After closing this one, Then take next, & make your mind I have invest 100$ so maximum I will earn After this month 25 or 30$ ..Not more ,& don't be greedy , If you will so you will lost your whole Money.
    yes those had with the focus on trader to keep with the manage on following use of rules with the terms having with the details on supports with the stronger on confinesment as referring limit of numbers with the target as completed within the given range of times to helps as trader to enter with the good confidence.

Banned
    First the trader has to be ready to make use of trading risk management, I think this thing the trader should have been able to learn and and understand how the market works. Forex trading is a risky business and thinking that we can make money from forex trading without learning is the wrong decisions we should think of making.

real money means trading in the market with your own hard working money and also your emotion will be very strong when you trade with real money on the forex market. If you want to make good money with real money the first step is to make money with a proper plan.

He who disagrees with this will end up losing his hard earned money just within a very short term because greed is one of the reasons why traders do not last long in this trading business. You must take the issue of risk and money management very seriously if you want to be very successful. In the example given above, I would not expect a trader to exceed lot 0.01 whereby a pip value equals $0.1 .It is only through this process you can grow that account and stay long in trading

Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    He who disagrees with this will end up losing his hard earned money just within a very short term because greed is one of the reasons why traders do not last long in this trading business. You must take the issue of risk and money management very seriously if you want to be very successful. In the example given above, I would not expect a trader to exceed lot 0.01 whereby a pip value equals $0.1 .It is only through this process you can grow that account and stay long in trading
    Greed means losses and greed dont allow us to follow risk management. To make profit from trading taking risk is must. So that is why in trading i always take risk but i do not take huge risk.I take little risk on my capital because i know i can make profit safely from trading by taking little risk.

Page 5 of 431 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast