The Important thing when you are ready to start trading with your real money - Page 4
Page 4 of 431 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Important thing when you are ready to start trading with your real money

Banned
    Personally I think the things which we need to know when we are about trading with our real money is to access the demo trader we have done and if we have not yet done the demo trading then I think we should just pause the real money trading and attend to the demo account. We need to understand the money management and risk management which is to be used on the real account.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Personally I think the things which we need to know when we are about trading with our real money is to access the demo trader we have done and if we have not yet done the demo trading then I think we should just pause the real money trading and attend to the demo account. We need to understand the money management and risk management which is to be used on the real account.
    it is demo that will prepare traders to trading in the forex business. and it is not the demo which will sustain the trader. i believe it is the experience getting and use is what traders will know. and the trade will know how to trade and how to make the money and psychology management in their trading

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    it is demo that will prepare traders to trading in the forex business. and it is not the demo which will sustain the trader. i believe it is the experience getting and use is what traders will know. and the trade will know how to trade and how to make the money and psychology management in their trading
    Of course, the demo is for the preparatory stage in the market, and this will help the trader so well if the trader is serious about it. And in the demo trading, traders should make sure they learn the good strategy to trade with, managerial ways and a way they can actualize their trading with good plans. And when they also get to the real trading account, they can include the psychological control to this.

Banned
    The demo will prepare the trader to make use of the real account and what the trader has learned from the demo account will sustain them, which is if the trader has learned on the demo account on how to management his risk and also make good analysis and filter the doubtful one, thus that will sustain him in real trading as he will then know how to manage his trade the right way and securing his money in trading.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Of course, the demo is for the preparatory stage in the market, and this will help the trader so well if the trader is serious about it. And in the demo trading, traders should make sure they learn the good strategy to trade with, managerial ways and a way they can actualize their trading with good plans. And when they also get to the real trading account, they can include the psychological control to this.
    Yeah demo trading is a complete package of learning for trader's they can build themselves here with the help of reguler learning, they can establish a good trading stratey for them and they can create a whole trading plan for their real tading account. They are not aware much with the psychology pressure in demo but that can be also gained nicely in real if they have a real tradnig plan since begginning of real account trading.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    To me the only most important thing before starting with real amount is to ask your self if you are really ready to make money from the business, I mean if you have learned from the demo account. If your demo account trading is not yet that good then you should not even think of investing your money because I can tell you, your real account trading will be as bad as your demo if not worse.
    Well, to me, asking yourself is not the main thing because all traders do ask themselves in the market before they come to its trading. And of course, forex traders will always learn before they can really know their stand in the forex trading, they can not just be trading and have the believe they can make it without making the right provision for making it by adopting a good trading system.

working of the good chance as entering market of business with the customs facilitating trading for public as having of distinct with the basics of ideal preference to gains of returns with the commitments on occupying use with the models and strategy as appealing risks on movesment with the deliverance of market.

Banned
    Well, to me, asking yourself is not the main thing because all traders do ask themselves in the market before they come to its trading. And of course, forex traders will always learn before they can really know their stand in the forex trading, they can not just be trading and have the believe they can make it without making the right provision for making it by adopting a good trading system.
    traders have to learn to make success iw hat they are doing in the forex business, the learning is the must for traders to do and finding the very way that can give them the success in what they are doing in the market, that makes traders to know the business.

Banned
    traders have to learn to make success iw hat they are doing in the forex business, the learning is the must for traders to do and finding the very way that can give them the success in what they are doing in the market, that makes traders to know the business.
    Of course, when traders do not learn, they can not know the way to make their earning in the market, and such traders can only have one option in trading, and the option is gambling. It is very good to train yourself to the point of knowing what the market would do and outsmarts the market all the time before you trade.

Banned
    Of course, when traders do not learn, they can not know the way to make their earning in the market, and such traders can only have one option in trading, and the option is gambling. It is very good to train yourself to the point of knowing what the market would do and outsmarts the market all the time before you trade.
    The option of gambling can give us a lot of pain in trading, this is not the exact way that we have to adopt in our business to gain consistency, by luck some time we can earn but at the end we have to lose our account due to margin call and stop out, at the time of gambling we are breaking the rules, we are avoiding the management, and we are not using any analysis.

Page 4 of 431 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast