The Important thing when you are ready to start trading with your real money - Page 3
Page 3 of 431 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Important thing when you are ready to start trading with your real money

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4

The Important thing when you are ready to start trading with your real money

The Important thing when you are ready to start trading with your real money,And you don't want, Any bad Experience , so follow this rule so you will get some of success in Forex Trade,
    If you are starting Trade with 100$,avail this size of lot 0.01 & start with one trade, Don't take more After closing this one, Then take next, & make your mind I have invest 100$ so maximum I will earn After this month 25 or 30$ ..Not more ,& don't be greedy , If you will so you will lost your whole Money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    it is about risk management, traders need to understand this part with well and always put the traders on the safest way, do trading with good emotion controlling will avoid them for something bad , and get more chacnes to grow up.everyone will take their own setting for this , and the important thing for us that always pay attention for risk management,
    Risk management is very crucial part of our trading and you are right that this is very important for our safety, Emotion controlling and risk management both should be in our trading, so many trader's apply the risk management but there is no entrance of emotional control, this type of application would make us loser in forex. We have our own setting but without any emotion control those setter's would not work for us.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Risk management is very crucial part of our trading and you are right that this is very important for our safety, Emotion controlling and risk management both should be in our trading, so many trader's apply the risk management but there is no entrance of emotional control, this type of application would make us loser in forex. We have our own setting but without any emotion control those setter's would not work for us.
    Risk management is very important for me too, my trading strategy or other trading strategies are not very accurate all the time and the uncertain movement of this market could be the main cause of it, its never under our control fully. Risk management provide a good platform of safety in trading. Without using it properly we can lose a big money in forex, big risk trading contain high risk and bigger probability of loss.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Risk management is very important for me too, my trading strategy or other trading strategies are not very accurate all the time and the uncertain movement of this market could be the main cause of it, its never under our control fully. Risk management provide a good platform of safety in trading. Without using it properly we can lose a big money in forex, big risk trading contain high risk and bigger probability of loss.
    yes, traders can not get the trading strategies that are accurate all the time, they will make the mistakes in some things and the indicator and working too they are using will make its own losses too. and with the good management, trader will not be losing money, they can find the way to make money by that.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Oh, you are correct, there is no way any trading strategy could give accurate trading deals for the trader, this is why traders would have to do the trading with caution and apply the right money and risk management to it, this will also make the trader preserve their trading account. Forex traders should not relent in practicing and trading in regard to that as well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    To me the only most important thing before starting with real amount is to ask your self if you are really ready to make money from the business, I mean if you have learned from the demo account. If your demo account trading is not yet that good then you should not even think of investing your money because I can tell you, your real account trading will be as bad as your demo if not worse.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    To me the only most important thing before starting with real amount is to ask your self if you are really ready to make money from the business, I mean if you have learned from the demo account. If your demo account trading is not yet that good then you should not even think of investing your money because I can tell you, your real account trading will be as bad as your demo if not worse.
    yes, this is of of the things which traders need to answer before they take the live trading account. traders must be ready and what they are getting in the demo should be able to back this decisions up. trading is not free always, it is what the trader do with it that will give money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    yes, this is of of the things which traders need to answer before they take the live trading account. traders must be ready and what they are getting in the demo should be able to back this decisions up. trading is not free always, it is what the trader do with it that will give money.
    Forex trading is never free and we have to spend a lot of time in our practice and learning, your determination, dedication, and passion these all are also important in forex market, We have to convey our trading vehicle toward our trading objective with the help of our regular hard work. Forex trading have numerous trading advantages for trader's, but at first they have to be conservative about their learning.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Forex trading is never free and we have to spend a lot of time in our practice and learning, your determination, dedication, and passion these all are also important in forex market, We have to convey our trading vehicle toward our trading objective with the help of our regular hard work. Forex trading have numerous trading advantages for trader's, but at first they have to be conservative about their learning.
    Regarding joining its free sir you can create a free account on robo forex broker and the will charge no money for you, but if you are talking about the consistent long term income then yes I want to recommend good learning too for the growth. Without any good learning nobody can drive their motor cycle or car carefully in forex, A car have four wheels and without any proper management and learning we are driving it only with three wheels.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    it is not free, the way the trader is learning will be tasking for traders as they are going on in their trading career. forex traders will make their money in the way they have learned and use the learning too. this is why traders will need hard work while trading forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    It is good for every forex traders to know that they have a task to fulfill in getting their success in the forex market. It is never an effortless trading, our natural creativity and trading expertise is needed in the market trading. This is why the learning and experience gathering are very important before the trader takes on the challenge of trading forex market.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 431 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast