The Important thing when you are ready to start trading with your real money - Page 2
Page 2 of 431 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Important thing when you are ready to start trading with your real money

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4

The Important thing when you are ready to start trading with your real money

The Important thing when you are ready to start trading with your real money,And you don't want, Any bad Experience , so follow this rule so you will get some of success in Forex Trade,
    If you are starting Trade with 100$,avail this size of lot 0.01 & start with one trade, Don't take more After closing this one, Then take next, & make your mind I have invest 100$ so maximum I will earn After this month 25 or 30$ ..Not more ,& don't be greedy , If you will so you will lost your whole Money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad-Asim View Post
    make your mind I have invest 100$ so maximum I will earn After this month 25 or 30$ ..Not more ,& don't be greedy , If you will so you will lost your whole Money
    yes i guess those should works of the good chance on targeting less on returns to spends of less with the risks on completing tasks of the requests to manage the 1 month trading terms with the 30 dollar target plan.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    That's a very true article there is no need to become greedy if we are doing trading with $100 capital then our objective should not be changed because most of all trader's start to take high risk with small deposit we have to do trading always according to forex rules so we have to follow proper money management here too
    [lang=id]0.01 for $ 100 will give him 10000 pips , it is lower risk, good to follow the true trend with higher time frames and set the target with good too, the traders need to think realistic and make low expectation and the system will work well.
    become greedy is not a good idea, traders need to control the emotion and discipline is the key, but now all is back to us[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad-Asim View Post
    The Important thing when you are ready to start trading with your real money
    The Important thing when you are ready to start trading with your real money,And you don't want, Any bad Experience , so follow this rule so you will get some of success in Forex Trade,
    If you are starting Trade with 100$,avail this size of lot 0.01 & start with one trade, Don't take more After closing this one, Then take next, & make your mind I have invest 100$ so maximum I will earn After this month 25 or 30$ ..Not more ,& don't be greedy , If you will so you will lost your whole Money.
    It is good patient. Using about the 100 USD dollar as initial deposit, then you are continue to gain about 25% or 30% per month. Really good patient to be more wise using those strategy.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    yes i guess those should works of the good chance on targeting less on returns to spends of less with the risks on completing tasks of the requests to manage the 1 month trading terms with the 30 dollar target plan.
    I do think so, that the TS is very goo patience using small lot in monthly earning in forex trading.
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    0.01 for $ 100 will give him 10000 pips , it is lower risk
    I think the more correct is 1000 pips to margin call. 0.01 lot means per pip with value of the 0.1 USD dollar.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]0.01 for $ 100 will give him 10000 pips , it is lower risk, good to follow the true trend with higher time frames and set the target with good too, the traders need to think realistic and make low expectation and the system will work [/lang]
    Well, trading 0.01 lot with $100 account is too low for me. I am not saying that some traders should not do it, but it sees like a waste of time to me. Because it is lesser than using 5% of the account of the trader, but am not really sure of the pips number the trader is willing to trade in a single position. Any which way, I think that 0.03lot is comfortable and conservative with $100 account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    this is good advice for traders who care to hear and using it to trade forex business. forex traders are losing for the lack of patience to make the money, they want this money fast, and they get to lose the money instead. when trading forex, try to use your sense and try to have your plan with lowest possible risk.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    this is good advice for traders who care to hear and using it to trade forex business. forex traders are losing for the lack of patience to make the money, they want this money fast, and they get to lose the money instead. when trading forex, try to use your sense and try to have your plan with lowest possible risk.
    This is a very common mistake that a trader do in forex market, you are saying right buddy we have to do trade with lowest possible risk in forex, we don't have burn our trading account buy using full risk of our trading account. Trading with 0.01 is always safe for trader's because it open many door's like hedging, more chances to recover our loss, etc. Lowest risk trading bring consistency in our trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    This is a very common mistake that a trader do in forex market, you are saying right buddy we have to do trade with lowest possible risk in forex, we don't have burn our trading account buy using full risk of our trading account. Trading with 0.01 is always safe for trader's because it open many door's like hedging, more chances to recover our loss, etc. Lowest risk trading bring consistency in our trading.
    What I believe that causes the high risk trading among traders is the fast money making minds that they are all having, this will not allow the trader to think straight, and traders which are full of responsibilities would have the anxiety to trade with big amount of money and with higher risk to make more money. But the end will not be fine.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    it is about risk management, traders need to understand this part with well and always put the traders on the safest way, do trading with good emotion controlling will avoid them for something bad , and get more chacnes to grow up.everyone will take their own setting for this , and the important thing for us that always pay attention for risk management,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    it is about risk management, traders need to understand this part with well and always put the traders on the safest way, do trading with good emotion controlling will avoid them for something bad , and get more chacnes to grow up.everyone will take their own setting for this , and the important thing for us that always pay attention for risk management,
    risk management is one of the things which traders will need to learn in forex business. it is the way which will make traders know trading and the way to trade and make the money in the business without much risk of losing all the capital of the trader, everyone needs it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    as happened of situation as trader being absence within the scenes of the finance on occupying use of system and more with the strategy with the proven action on referring returns that those to had in commons that trader to works of more with the deeper on appreaciation as appealing use with the better arrange of instrumentation on leaving of higher chance to moves away to shifts by the real chance of work with the projects plan.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 431 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast