30 SMA Trading strategy !
Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 30 SMA Trading strategy !

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

30 SMA Trading strategy !

As we usually hear in trading career that in this arena the trend is our friend for the trading , so hence today i would like to tell the SMA on daily time frame to follow the trend .

Currencies Pairs : Can be used any anyone , preference , showing good volatility .
    Time frame : Daily
    Indicator : 30 SMA , we would use it , because it will give us the good edge in looking the overall best trend at the chart .

Entry/Exits :
    Candles break the sma , so what ever direction candle moving after breaching the sma follow the direction, in simple words we can reverse our position when another candles penetrate the SMA.
    chart
    eurusddaily.png
    Money Management :
    As we know that this is one of the most important component of the trading , so we will use the 2-3% risk per trade , when following this trading system.1 open trade per pair with a stop loss of 1/2 % of your account, give us a quite good risk to reward ratio for using this system.
    As per this system works on trending volume , but we know market retrace and reverse the position , so make sure the last swing higher or lower respectively for long+ short + spread take it for the stop loss .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    I have used this strategy earlier but as my review this strategy is old and not working fully like others work so i suggest to newbies and mod please do not use this strategy as first this strategy will give you profits but after some time it will give you losses and losses and full of bug signals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    I have used this strategy earlier but as my review this strategy is old and not working fully like others work so i suggest to newbies and mod please do not use this strategy as first this strategy will give you profits but after some time it will give you losses and losses and full of bug signals.
    There is no strategy which will always keep giving us profit and you know what .. this about due to the using nature of the lagging indicators .. let me define the Technical analysis .. when we are doing the technical analysis we always need to make sure more probabilities in favour of us, what does it means, this is the very logic of the technical analysts, try to understand the charts different way, like if there is divergence and we have opposite signal then we should need to be interested in picking a such trades on the other hand if 90% signs in favour of us , this is where TA shines

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 2
    i had an experience used this strategy in stocks market but with SMA 20 and that's good enough for me. coz in stocks market i'm long term trader, hold position a mont or much. this is a good strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    first of all thanks for sharing your strategy. i think we use this strategy on eur/jpy. because this pair has good volatility. first we should use this strategy on demo account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by tahirfarhad View Post
    first of all thanks for sharing your strategy. i think we use this strategy on eur/jpy. because this pair has good volatility. first we should use this strategy on demo account.
    yes we should test every new startegy in demo account, coz every strategy no suitable for everyone. every trader have a different habit, time frame and psicology.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    well i have this strategy can only work for someone that has being trading before,this kinda trading strategy is not good for newbies because i dont think they will be able to handle the patient they will need to enter and i believe for proper timing and entry point on this strategy candlestick pattern is needed as well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 27
    Very Nice thread bro, I want to learn this strategy, Moving average is the best indicator, but recently I m using EMA 5 or EMA 10 with RSI, i don't have any idea about SMA 30 Please share more screen shot

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Well, your strategy is good, but I don't use this sort of strategies, because I personally analyze the market, whether it is right or wrong, I use MACD and stochastic oscillator to trade and I know there are hundreds of strategies that traders usually learn and search for, but I have my own strategy that I use during my trades. I also change my strategies if I see my one strategy is not working. Sometimes I trade with hedge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Wll i think that you done a great job with 30 SMA trading strategy. This is a good indicator i am doing great work with this indicator for a couple of time and find it real good for long term trading. I change my strategy time to time for seeking of best trading opportunity.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast