50 Ema Breakthrough System!
Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 50 Ema Breakthrough System!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409

50 Ema Breakthrough System!

Moving Average , is one of the leading indicator , used with different parameter and different approach , The EMA aka exponential moving average is also a very good setup for the trading strategy ..so we have a very simple 50 ema moving average trading system..

Any currency pair with the time frame 4H can use for this trading system
    We have to use the 50 EMA to use this system only...

Entry and Exits :
    When the candle penetrate from the 50 ema if top to below then short opportunity we have , from bottom to top then Long opportunity appears in the chart.. The new candle Opening should be higher from the last one , for buying , visa versa for sell..
    When prices go opposite in the 50 ema can close the trade ..
    eurusdh4.png
    Handy tips :
    Price can reverse at any time so we can wait till candle close , so after that no reverse .. ..

Stop Loss :
    better to close swing higher for for selling else for selling last swing lower..usually 15-30 pips can be taken for the stop loss....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    this is very good strategy. i like this breakout strategy. i think that we can get good pips from this breakout strategy. this is very effective for all traders. but we all need to use sl for safe trade in this forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan Mahmud View Post
    this is very good strategy. i like this breakout strategy. i think that we can get good pips from this breakout strategy. this is very effective for all traders. but we all need to use sl for safe trade in this forex
    Stop loss is always very crucial for any kind of the trader either we are fundamental traders/technical traders, but the point is that always try to put the stop losses where a historical area exits, what i mean here, is that try to put it either below the support area +spread+ few pips and vice versa when placing above resistance.
    Also we have to use the money management , because we should not take much risk on each trade, and ideal is to take 2% of the whole account risk per trade for gaining 3-5% per trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    this is good technique. i like this breakout technique. i believe that people can get good pips out of this breakout technique. this is useful for all dealers. however every one of us have to employ sl pertaining to protected industry with this currency trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Moving Average , is one of the leading indicator , used with different parameter and different approach , The EMA aka exponential moving average is also a very good setup for the trading strategy ..so we have a very simple 50 ema moving average trading system..

Any currency pair with the time frame 4H can use for this trading system
    We have to use the 50 EMA to use this system only...

Entry and Exits :
    When the candle penetrate from the 50 ema if top to below then short opportunity we have , from bottom to top then Long opportunity appears in the chart.. The new candle Opening should be higher from the last one , for buying , visa versa for sell..
    When prices go opposite in the 50 ema can close the trade ..
    eurusdh4.png
    Handy tips :
    Price can reverse at any time so we can wait till candle close , so after that no reverse .. ..

Stop Loss :
    better to close swing higher for for selling else for selling last swing lower..usually 15-30 pips can be taken for the stop loss....
    50 EMA is the best period of moving average in my opinion it will tell you when the trend will finished and when the trend will start his direction .also if you are trading with scalping in 1 or 5 minutes time frame it will be a great strategy to make more profits in short time .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i khnow this strategy but i don't use the moving average 50 i prefer the 55 with the 14 one and i make the 15 time frame with a the rsi indicator and i make a lot of profit with this strategy especially in the european session

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i use this strategy with some indicator combination . i use with RSI and CCI indicator for get more accurate result. I also create a scalping strategy with this combination.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    If you are a scalper then it doesn't matter that much which one you use. On small time-frames, if you use small denomination moving averages they will almost always have approximately the same weight. The difference between them will always be only several pips, which is probably insignificant enough to trade by.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    I Factor better we used Heavy Shifting Regular (WMA) Interval 55 By Near with MACD Standard (12,26,9) as narrow, we take the outbreaks from No.2 As we know WMA 55 can provide us an obvious Assistance & Level of resistance unique in Larger Time frames such H3, H4, & Everyday. Usually in Everyday Maps I used WMA 55 By Coles with EMA 20 By Shut.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I am using this strategy with some indicator. It's simply profitable... I use it on 15m time frame ... happy trading ....

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast