MT4 Old vs New - Old scripts and EA's not functioning as they used to - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 Old vs New - Old scripts and EA's not functioning as they used to

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Post MT4 Old vs New - Old scripts and EA's not functioning as they used to

I have Hline alert and Tline Alert and few other things that used to work and still does in past versions of MT4 from Roboforex, I had to find the experts folder to load my EA's etc into it same with the scripts and templates.

Can I ask why is this ? Is tehre some setting that I am now not aware of or changes made that impact older code not working on the MT4 anymore.
    My close all script only closes the buy trades when it used to close EVERYTHING.

Is it possible to run the previous versions of MT4 and stop it forcing you to update ? Where can I find the previous versions ?

Apologies if this is on the wrong blog, wrong website, wrong area, duplicate of another post, in the wrong section ... or any other mistake I could have made, I aint perfect - y-alll

Mike

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    i think mt4 is so good work by pc than mobile.every work is very fast and easily by this.now meta trader update is new and latest.its version is fully new and modern so i mind it new version is so better than old version...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    fit my mate and i dont belive This MACD lonely is actually accessible inner scalping considering that the This is more regarding divergance, beseides The portion tilt affirm more this is the value canvas IN ADDITION TO normaly there the quite a few wrong notifications There are within it, This can be why we responses to seem for dissimilar strong startegy connatural to THV V4 or ones Nitro indicators

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Sir I not like to use EA much in my trading so I don't know how to use any script or ea now days in meta trader 4 before it was very simple i not used any ea since 2 years so i don't have much information that how we can attach any script or ea now days in our meta trader 4 terminal

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Agiofin View Post
    I have Hline alert and Tline Alert and few other things that used to work and still does in past versions of MT4 from Roboforex, I had to find the experts folder to load my EA's etc into it same with the scripts and templates.

Can I ask why is this ? Is tehre some setting that I am now not aware of or changes made that impact older code not working on the MT4 anymore.
    My close all script only closes the buy trades when it used to close EVERYTHING.

Is it possible to run the previous versions of MT4 and stop it forcing you to update ? Where can I find the previous versions ?

Apologies if this is on the wrong blog, wrong website, wrong area, duplicate of another post, in the wrong section ... or any other mistake I could have made, I aint perfect - y-alll

Mike
    Brother, that thing happened when meta trader changed itself a bit and the folders of expert and indicators changed their destination and came into mql4 folder, you don't need to worry about this matter, you can directly go to the folder, you just need to click on the file option in the menu bar of your meta trader, then you will scroll down, find out the option, open data folder, click on it, then you will see that the data folder of that meta trader will open, just paste your indicators and experts in the Mql4>experts or indicators, whatever your choice.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by kamarul View Post
    Well i dont belive that MACD alone is useful in scalping because it is more for divergance, beseides it cant tell much it is a price follow and normaly there a many wrong signals you can find with it, that is why i advice to look for other strong startegy like THV V4 or the Nitro indicators.
    [lang=ar]MACD is a strong indicator of the relatively long periods, a severe confidence but .. we have to know that there is a skill to use indicators in order to be successful and best to know what these uses, for example, the MACD is not commensurate with the never with someone who wants to trade Skalpin because the MACD is given late signals and wants to be traded Skalpinj needs to index, such as Frame Alostockastic 15 minutes, for example,
    So for each indicator or set time intervals commensurate lumen indicators[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    these business research are old we should try to always upgrade out business research if we really want the lifestyle of efficient industry research to keep flourish in this excellent community

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    In new meta trader 4 software we are facing many problems to use old indicators or scripts i only heard about that but I never try to check this practically couple of days back I downloaded a indicator from this forum and pasted it in my robo forex terminal its working very fine in my terminal

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    all the indicators I have being using on the mt4 trading platforms are still working till date, and I think that you EAs news some slight adjustments to make this work, you can still ask that at mql5 community

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    These are the steps you will have to take to setup MetaTrader 4:

1- Downloading MetaTrader 4: please go HERE and click metatrader4 download

2. Installing MetaTrader 4:
    When the download completes, double-click the setup program (roboforex4setup.exe) then click YES ,, after that you will see a screen like this :

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    es you can costume any indicator what can use in PC also.. you have to change the file what is used in PC... In online you will get many converter the file changer... In that site you can make your pc's indicator for your phone indicator...But as a professional trader I don't like to use any indicator... Every trader should trade manually to be safe and earn good money In saa Allah

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast