MT4 Old vs New - Old scripts and EA's not functioning as they used to - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 Old vs New - Old scripts and EA's not functioning as they used to

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Post MT4 Old vs New - Old scripts and EA's not functioning as they used to

I have Hline alert and Tline Alert and few other things that used to work and still does in past versions of MT4 from Roboforex, I had to find the experts folder to load my EA's etc into it same with the scripts and templates.

Can I ask why is this ? Is tehre some setting that I am now not aware of or changes made that impact older code not working on the MT4 anymore.
    My close all script only closes the buy trades when it used to close EVERYTHING.

Is it possible to run the previous versions of MT4 and stop it forcing you to update ? Where can I find the previous versions ?

Apologies if this is on the wrong blog, wrong website, wrong area, duplicate of another post, in the wrong section ... or any other mistake I could have made, I aint perfect - y-alll

Mike

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I UTILIZE Parabolic Sar AND ALSO RSI trading indicator with Mt4 trading terminal. Good program code obtaining will be enough intended for make dollars by live trading account. Trading indicator utilizing can be good regarding us. But, Trading time frame base trading rule supply the via achieve a profits via your market. ALONG WITH it is true.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Agiofin View Post
    I have Hline alert and Tline Alert and few other things that used to work and still does in past versions of MT4 from Roboforex, I had to find the experts folder to load my EA's etc into it same with the scripts and templates.

Can I ask why is this ? Is tehre some setting that I am now not aware of or changes made that impact older code not working on the MT4 anymore.
    My close all script only closes the buy trades when it used to close EVERYTHING.

Is it possible to run the previous versions of MT4 and stop it forcing you to update ? Where can I find the previous versions ?

Apologies if this is on the wrong blog, wrong website, wrong area, duplicate of another post, in the wrong section ... or any other mistake I could have made, I aint perfect - y-alll

Mike
    If your ES robot trading does not compatible to newest meta trader, you need to edit your EA in meta editor. Please change the files direction. Meta editor can create directory of file by ex4 or mq4. You choose what kind type of file directory is suitable with your newest EA.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    I don't have much information about that mate because I am not using any kind of EA for now and its not matter much for me that I am using old or new mt4 software I think every year a broker should upgrade mt4 software which will give us a great opportunity to do trade with new features

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by dollmano007 View Post
    hot-keys are a very quick tool to execute the orders in the Metatrader so i use always the F9 key to open a new order window very quickly but the others keys i don't use them
    It is better to have keyboard with buy and sell like this picture below. I have wondered to buy those keyboard. I have been looking on computer shop, and also looking from internet shops, but till now I can not find this type of keyboard. If you have any recommendation to me please comment
    buy_sell_keyboard(2).jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 8
    new mt4 is a good tool for us and i like this platform and this is a good platform and i love to work with this platform and this has many good things and i am very happy to use this good platform and this is a good platform ever in the forex market and we should use this in our forex trades

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by arqam View Post
    new mt4 is a good tool for us and i like this platform and this is a good platform and i love to work with this platform and this has many good things and i am very happy to use this good platform and this is a good platform ever in the forex market and we should use this in our forex trades
    meta trader is best for trading and it is really a safe way to trade in this field.we can earn good profit by working with the help of mt4 because it is simple to use.
    Newbies can get an easy start with the help of this mt4 plateform.i always work with updated version of mt4.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by dollmano007 View Post
    That MACD alone is definitely handy inside scalping considering that your It is more with regards to divergance, beseides An item can't tell a lot this is actually the price tag adhere to AS WELL AS normaly presently there your a number of completely wrong signals You'll find inside of it, This can be the reason we responses to watch out for different powerful startegy.
    I have worked with he help of scalping strategies and i believe that scalping is very interesting sort of trading work.i can get good profit by working with my scalping strategies.it is really profitable to earn with he help of such simple indicators.i have been using mt4 in my trading work and it support all the indicators that i need to use in my trading work.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i love to work with this platform and this has many good things and i am very happy to use this good platform I have worked with he help of scalping strategies and i believe that scalping is very interesting sort of trading work.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I fix not like to say I fix not believe a matter in this promote anymore, this is the indicator with the intention of my comrade is even using designed for his scalping, and I myself is the witness to his earning in the promote, he is not using the default versions though, but the conduct in the scalping skills is what did you say? I think with the intention of matters at this point in trading it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Well my partner and i dont belive This MACD single-handedly is truly handy inside scalping making an allowance for so as to the This is more regarding divergance, beseides The piece cant tell much this is the worth keep to IN ADDITION TO normaly nearby the quite a only some off beam notifications There are inside it, This can be why we responses to look in support of another strong startegy related to THV V4 or ones Nitro indicators

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast