2 Lines MACD Trading Cross over system
Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Lines MACD Trading Cross over system

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409

2 Lines MACD Trading Cross over system

MACD derived from ( moving average convergence/divergence ) is one of the best technical analytical tool , which was created by Gerald Appeal in the late 1970.
    It's mainly used to identify the strength , direction. trend , momentum . tendency , time period of a trend.

MACD structured on three component , we will not further dig up the history of the MACD , lets move to the trading strategy ...

How to setup the chart : We only need the two line MACD indicator , if you not have please download it from the link given...

MACD with these setting we need 12,26,9.

Any time with any any currency pair can be used for this trading system.

Entry Hint: When we see that a cross over happens with 2 lines or MACD rise from o level at histogram and bars getting higher in the chart it's buy entry , vice versa sell entry.

Exits Hint: When MACD make another cross over or lines go through from 0 histogram level.
    eurusdh1.png
    Advantages/Disadvantages :
    Quite easy and understandable trading system , give much proper accurate entry and exits , but traders may can change the MACD properties to get the more working in MACD and here are settings members can try at their chart USD/CHF MACD (04, 07, 16), EUR/USD MACD (02, 03, 20), GBP/USD MACD (02, 03, 04) , try at the various time frame so you can understand what settings works on what better

If the period number decrease always recommend go to the smaller time frame.
    In sideway market condition the MACD gives quite often false signals , and shows divergence which is another chapter about MACD , we will cover it in another trading strategy , but if you want use it , use as well a filter indicator
    MACD 2 Lines Download Here:
    Indicator MACD_Signal_v2.mq4

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    your attached chart are looking so attractive. i will sure try this strategy into demo account first then if i got expected result i will try it in my trading. mostly i like your 2 line MACD indicator.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    I have never used MACD for trading signals except for finding divergences because experts have said that MACD works best to find divergences of three kinds , hidden , continuation and one other divergence.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    The chart that you demonstrated, on the 28th 2 line MACD have cross bull from 0 level up but you take a buy signal thereafter. On the 30th thus 2 line MACD have cross bear from 0 level down and you take the exit afterwards. How do I find out false signals? Thank you

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wanahito View Post
    The chart that you demonstrated, on the 28th 2 line MACD have cross bull from 0 level up but you take a buy signal thereafter. On the 30th thus 2 line MACD have cross bear from 0 level down and you take the exit afterwards. How do I find out false signals? Thank you
    i dont think u can find false signals out.. based on most indicators, there will be times they goes wrong
    just hold on your plan and set some good stop loss to avoid losing accounts.imo

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by wanahito View Post
    All indicators do have a lagging nature in their self so it's mean even you combine the MACD indicator with another indicator you just increase the probabilities should go in your favour, it's also referred as the filter mean any additional indicator you used if.
    Though i have created this thread, but i strongly believe you need to consult with the "value trader", mentor at the forum , to help the traders
    did you try to take part into his price action classes if not then go ahead, you're missing the golden stuff

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    MACD derived from ( moving average convergence/divergence ) is one of the best technical analytical tool , which was created by Gerald Appeal in the late 1970.
    It's mainly used to identify the strength , direction. trend , momentum . tendency , time period of a trend.

MACD structured on three component , we will not further dig up the history of the MACD , lets move to the trading strategy ...

How to setup the chart : We only need the two line MACD indicator , if you not have please download it from the link given...

MACD with these setting we need 12,26,9.

Any time with any any currency pair can be used for this trading system.

Entry Hint: When we see that a cross over happens with 2 lines or MACD rise from o level at histogram and bars getting higher in the chart it's buy entry , vice versa sell entry.

Exits Hint: When MACD make another cross over or lines go through from 0 histogram level.
    eurusdh1.png
    Advantages/Disadvantages :
    Quite easy and understandable trading system , give much proper accurate entry and exits , but traders may can change the MACD properties to get the more working in MACD and here are settings members can try at their chart USD/CHF MACD (04, 07, 16), EUR/USD MACD (02, 03, 20), GBP/USD MACD (02, 03, 04) , try at the various time frame so you can understand what settings works on what better

If the period number decrease always recommend go to the smaller time frame.
    In sideway market condition the MACD gives quite often false signals , and shows divergence which is another chapter about MACD , we will cover it in another trading strategy , but if you want use it , use as well a filter indicator
    MACD 2 Lines Download Here:
    Indicator MACD_Signal_v2.mq4
    Is it the default indicator by MEtatrader4? I can not see it on indicator of metatrader, I show you my default indicator, you can look below
    Uploaded with ImageShack.com
    Where I can look your MACD indicator like your picture? Thanks, because I'm so interested using you custom indicator, please help me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Is it the default indicator by MEtatrader4? I can not see it on indicator of metatrader, I show you my default indicator, you can look below

Where I can look your MACD indicator like your picture? Thanks, because I'm so interested using you custom indicator, please help me.
    I have already given the inidcators in the thread, please check one more time.
    You just simply have to download it and please scan the file as always it's a good thing, then install it , restart your mt4 and then load this indicator.
    if you need more graphical explanation surely dude do ask :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    All indicators do have a lagging nature in their self so it's mean even you combine the MACD indicator with another indicator you just increase the probabilities should go in your favour, it's also referred as the filter mean any additional indicator you used if.
    Though i have created this thread, but i strongly believe you need to consult with the "value trader", mentor at the forum , to help the traders
    did you try to take part into his price action classes if not then go ahead, you're missing the golden stuff
    I have download and will try to use 2 lines MACD indicator is in the demo trading for a few months, especially for the analysis of trends. When the indicator gave a sell signal, the trend is beginning to down and vice versa. Thank for your explanation

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is better in this explanation so far it is truly different in action with the conventional MACD, the conventional MACD is not that easy to trade because it is lagging, and the time that you are pulling the trigger might be the time that it will go back. With this and the explanation of the user, i hope that it works really, but be careful and use the histogram the more, if i am right the MACD histogram will help us the most.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast