Double Stochastic Crossover System
Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Stochastic Crossover System

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Double Stochastic Crossover System

If we use the two indicators together then its works efficiency increase , same the way if we would use the double Stochastic , and use in our analysis so after our trading accuracy results can be improved, though not always complex system is good , as in order to track everything in one chart becomes harder ,but the concentration matters a lot So what we need to use the double Stochastic in this strategy .

Time Frame : ! day and 1 hour
    currencies pairs : Can be use any , preferred trending volume chart
    Indicators : Stohastich1(9,3,3) and Stochastic (21,9,9)

Entering way !
    Once there is cross over happens at the Stochastic with the parameter (21,9,9) in the chart Stochastic 1 , once , cross over happens you may can enter , as it's lagging so we can wait , once bar close current , if cross over remain at the chart then we may can enter in the market.Main trend this Stochastic made.

Stochastic 2 , (9,3,3)
    , after the cross over , we always see trend for a short term form , it can give us the edge to re-enter into the market , swing happens within short time , but within the direction of major trend form by Stochastic 1, but the exits signal made by the Stochastic2(9,3,3) have to be ignore because it's just correction , as chart never drop in one way ... Until a new cross over Stochastic(21,9,9) in opposite direction not form , till Stochastic2 exits signal need to be avoid
    untitled.JPG
    Exits: when Trend finish with the opposite crossover at the Stochastic(21,9,9).

Advantages/Disadvantages :
    As we use two Stochastic together , within the major trend , we also enhance our capability to also trade the short term correction at the chart , simply winning ratio increase , we need to always active within the market , cross over happened we enter but it's lagging indicator , can change direction as price behave

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Dear Gamer, although you have dont very good efforts in making this thread but i would advice you to just dont believe blindly because STOCHS are slow in appearning. You should use some indicators like MA or EMA so as to get to know the true trend and then only trade with the true trend :).

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    yes i guess that is good idea to have the signal with the confirmationwith theuse of different lines with the quote to avoid the use of worse entry to mange good work with the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Stochastic is one of oscillator indicator which we can use for variety modification. And a crossover of two stochastic is innovation strategy and i see it pretty good. If we discipline with the entry rule then i believe result will be good too. As we knew stochastic is well known indicator and a lot of traders use it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Trading using the stochastic analysis is quite good especially for the uptrend and downtrend market. In my opinion, the stochastic may not stand alone. Nice share, bro. Double Stochastic Crossover System can be used to see the price has been oversold/overbought, we are need other techniques to make entry decisions

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    Good job . I did not about before Stochastic . According the post i think Stochastic is one of oscillator indicator . We can use Stochastic for various kinds of modification. I think a crossover of two stochastic is the innovation strategy .It may be good . But it depends on the discipline of entry rule .So that it is preferred by maximum trader .It can be used in trend trading .But it may not used alone we need other techniques also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Frankly speaking, i checked the indicators , uploaded on my charts on gbp/usd pair, and wow, from backtesting, it is really looking a nice and profitable system. I would surely want to backtest this strategy and then i will use it on live account if it is really good. Thanks for sharing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 169
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    Dear Gamer, although you have dont very good efforts in making this thread but i would advice you to just dont believe blindly because STOCHS are slow in appearning. You should use some indicators like MA or EMA so as to get to know the true trend and then only trade with the true trend :).
    Yes sir I personally agree with you. Using stochastic oscillator will gives us late signal. The oscillator will show the uptrend and downtrend late and we can miss several pips if we open position earlier though we can get profit too. But it's still a good combined indicator and I will combine more indicator to increase the accuracy not depend only on oscillator.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    When you say true trend o wounder how one could identify a true trend,its quiet difficult to know the direction the market would keep going so trays why we try to predict future price movement by applying some key indicator,And this indicator might not be right all the time bit what's important is that your winning exceeds your losses,its true that most indicator ATR lagging but that doesn't mean you can't still cash in.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I am also using stochastic system in my trade, but I do not use double system in my trade. Side by side I am taking help of some other indicators like MACD, RSI, Parabollic Sar and MA which is giving me much idea about further market trend. I am confident with combined indicators which can play vital role in increasing our confident level.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast