Trader's checklist. Part 2 - Page 3
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Trader's checklist. Part 2

EURUSD is the stable and fruit giving currency pair. I am referring it because I use it myself and rarely does it happen that i face loss by using them . The risks associated by this pair is less and the profit margin is extended that 's why i like to trade in this.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    I am completely newbie and trying to gather the required knowledge and skill from this forum. This educator is very important to me and I am able to learn new things from this educator. I think, good trading strategy is very important to become gainer in this profession and trying to create my own proved strategy. This educator will help me obviously.

yes trading strategy and trading plan helps the trader to make good amount of profits from his/her trade so trader should always have a good strategy and a good trade plan so that they will be able to earn good profit from there trade and in order to have good strategy and trading plan trader must have great knowledge and experience of the Forex market.

Quote Originally Posted by aa1 View Post
    yes trading strategy and trading plan helps the trader to make good amount of profits from his/her trade so trader should always have a good strategy and a good trade plan so that they will be able to earn good profit from there trade and in order to have good strategy and trading plan trader must have great knowledge and experience of the Forex market.
    I agree with you that the better we do or make in this trade strategy with a good understanding then this will further enable us to be able to continue to grow in this business will be a success because after this success will largely depend on how the merchant would try harder now to build a high-skill if lazy is not going to build skills

i don't think so but market moves with their own way not for the pairs but pairs are maker with the some good currencies and this can be good for us to analyze the one pair and also get the extra knowledge about the second similar pair and this is a great work for us to trade in the same like pairs

Read the first post in the trade check list and helpful. However, in this post I will give you a call. Also, I agree. We must decide as a couple earlier, analyze and act on it. It's good, we set our pair but a few A few more analysis backing up or trade advancement.

Trader
    Surely there is an existence of correlation between market instruments.But the practice of making your trades checklist is really worthwhile, both in short as well as in long term,as its really assists you in Forex trading.Keeping an eye on your trade and your action is equally important and essential as your trading is.If you use this method, you will notice the changes and importance of it.

Banned
    If this is really talking about correlation, there are many of them in the market among the various trading instruments, but they are not always working, but moves faster and have better momentum if the trader is right about the,. One thing I know is that it is a great check point of reference for traders to have better trading advantage.

Market movement depend upon many factors.
    I trade as per moving average and the news ( whether released or to be released).
    Some time market movement can be drive by big players as they either create huge long/ or short position which cause market in one direction and small traders can not sustain in that wave.

Your check list was appropriate but not up to date as because that cannot be done perfectly as the market is not the same all the time it tends to change very rapidly, so there is chance that the plan that was working will not work further more changes are to be made the more rapid changes with the market the more he is closer to success and that will make him more spontaneous trader.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DJPABITRA View Post
    Your check list was appropriate but not up to date as because that cannot be done perfectly as the market is not the same all the time it tends to change very rapidly, so there is chance that the plan that was working will not work further more changes are to be made the more rapid changes with the market the more he is closer to success and that will make him more spontaneous trader.
    To have success in the market is not perfectly clear all the time, this is because the effort of the trader is needed on this issue. To be honest, the traders working with the specific trading concerns in form of curiosity in the market, he will get better answers that will point forwards to his success. I can rightly link this to the usefulness of journal for this check.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast