Trader's Best Sin
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trader's Best Sin

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12

Trader's Best Sin

Hallo dear traders,you are trading in forex market many years of course you can mention one sin in trading which you do the most from blowing the account with greed to trading without stoploss.Now you can see some situation in the market which is more than you can imagine to happen when you are trading in forex market.
    The first Sin : xxx trading forbidden,
    when you are really ready to invest in forex market but you ignore the moral trading in the market,you develop power in the market which is not allowed exactly in forex market ,we call you a trader who have no moral in trading,too high lot size,too many opened orders and high leverage are the reason why we call you a Sinner.
    The second Sin : Rinse and repeat the acc
    you talk proudly to anybody about rinse and repeat your sin,you do that just to make yourself feel proud and develop some trading behavior which will make you lose more and more in this market,so sure the second sin finally make you rinse and repeat the sin in your acc
    The third Sin : Find investors in your dirty acc
    you ask people to invest money in your acc while you are not ready to trade the forex market with your knowledge and experience,finally you become the traders who suck the money of your investors in your acc,it satisfies yourself but can not make you better in developing your earning in your acc.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Don't act like God here. There is no sin in forex since it's not a religion. If we loss, usually it because we are making a mistake and it's normal in this business and we can fix this problem by learning from this mistake. Even for experienced trader, they still make any mistake and we will always make any mistake here, especially while predicting market direction. However we will be safe if we use money management.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by thenight View Post
    Don't act like God here. There is no sin in forex since it's not a religion. If we loss, usually it because we are making a mistake and it's normal in this business and we can fix this problem by learning from this mistake. Even for experienced trader, they still make any mistake and we will always make any mistake here, especially while predicting market direction. However we will be safe if we use money management.
    tread maker may not mean to say sin is sin only equated with an error so that the purpose of the thread is a sin in making error problem because when you make a mistake then you get rewarded directly in the form of business you will easily lose in this trade so traders should try to keep the gain or reduce their mistakes so as not to cause a lot of errors

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by thenight View Post
    i agree with you mate,we basically lose in this business before we do not understand what the market is saying at that point in time when trading,this business is all about proper analysis on the market when trading if we make time to learn this business we are bound to understand how this business is to be done when trading the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    traders best sins are the first sin is when the trader is ignoring the moral principle of the Forex trading and secondly when the trader rinse and repeat his Forex account these are the best sin of the trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I do not think that forex trading is like sin. We all are the well concern about our future and trying to cope up with this profession. Forex is the best online earning sources which is much better than any other online earning sources. If we able to become experienced, then we can expect to do better here.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]i never ask someone to invest their money at my account, it is too risky for me and i do not want to take and invite some problem in life, it is better to stay away from this side, and although they knew the risk about it, i just need to take learning and practicing seriously, and show them a proof that i was on the right track,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is good to know what you are doing and how you are continuing progressing in your trading endeavours. But be mindful of the stop loss you are using, that is the only way out to success in this market for you. And the type of the approach on planning and management is the main thing that can take you to the best height you ever dream in the market. Also, try never to be emotional anymore.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Yea, it is certainly true that traders commit errors like greed and overtrading repeatedly and this is why a lot of traders dont get any profit from this business. Any trader who wants to last long in this forex trading business must avoid making such errors.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    it is very risky to invite someone and let them invest their money at my account before i can do trading properly or they have not gotten the understanding about the risk at forex trading business, and also , it will become a big burden for me, i do not want to try it,

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast