Anybody know how to correlate 2 pairs on same price chart? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anybody know how to correlate 2 pairs on same price chart?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

Anybody know how to correlate 2 pairs on same price chart?

Hi guys, i want to know that does anyone knows how to pull the prices of two or more currency pairs on the single price chart for the correlation purpose.for example EURUSD and USDCHF price on the same chart for the correlation.If anyone knows please explain me?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by vipuldevkar View Post
    Hi guys, i want to know that does anyone knows how to pull the prices of two or more currency pairs on the single price chart for the correlation purpose.for example EURUSD and USDCHF price on the same chart for the correlation.If anyone knows please explain me?
    I have no idea bout that, i think that is possible but it would be confused, I've tried a correlation indicator which can show another pairs in a single chart, so your chart will have 2 or 3 pairs, but it just makes me confused and then I deleted those indicator from my PC, I think you will be more comfortable to make it apart.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    I don't think this is possible because in this platform that we trade normally the way to do is that you can open many charge but you cannot merge two charts for two prices in the same chat because every pair has your phone price and there cannot be any Merger. Because in my opinion this is simply impossible

Not allowed!
    If you Try, You risk Failing: If you don't, You ensure it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234