Anybody know how to correlate 2 pairs on same price chart? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anybody know how to correlate 2 pairs on same price chart?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

Anybody know how to correlate 2 pairs on same price chart?

Hi guys, i want to know that does anyone knows how to pull the prices of two or more currency pairs on the single price chart for the correlation purpose.for example EURUSD and USDCHF price on the same chart for the correlation.If anyone knows please explain me?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Traders must not trade on closely correlated currency pairs because its like doubling the lot size, although you will gain more if you win, but these kind of approach is a lot riskier, a trader must know which currency pairs that are closely correlated so that they can avoid trading on them at the same time, there maybe other benefits if you trade correlated currency pairs but you got to familiarize it.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i have no idea to combine two pairs at one pair, did you ever heard about this before, or you can try to make browsing and find more information about it, of course, it is good to try and if there is a way for this, and also you use eurusd dan usdchf where both of them will move opposite each other
    Yes its possible to show two different pair charts on one. As I know this can be done with the help of indicator. Some indicators may help, just googling it then you can be suggested to. For example like I said before, we can use an overlay chart indicator to show 2nd chart on the main chart, but it limited to show some recent period only not all of the chart.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yeah mate I think we can do that by using differ kinds of scripts or indicator's, personally I don't know much about it because I focus on one currency pair chart at one time as a long term trader I have a lot of time for my other charts also, so I don't think that its a very important thing for me to use in my trading system

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    I not understand this what you say in thread i said we can manage chart one only when we find market trend in one chart screen we only see one pair chart if we want to see other pair chart then we draw other chart screen and where we see pair another trend and signals

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    trading with correlated pairs is good for the traders of good experience that know how to analyze the market well and know how to trade with them, but it is not recommended for the new traders as this will be difficult for them to manage their trades if the market goes against them as the loss will be double and will make the trader frustrated.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    my dear one good advice i will give you is that you should not trade the EUR and the CHF in correlation, if you will want to trade them do it one after the other many time when you put them together they do not give you the positive result you are thinking of i know that your mind will like to carry out some experiment on this , i too have done it before and i came back losing the account, please there are so many pair in the market that you can trade, i am talking to you from my personal experiences.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    I don't know how to pull two trading pair on a single chart, and I don't even think it is possible to do that, but there is a way out, you cab open two chart for each of the currency pair and put them side by side so that you can be able to correlate them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    My dear, do not trade the forex market this way, it's better you trade the market one pair at once, it is not good when you trade two correlated pairs at the same time, I have done this before and i did not see any gain in it, forex is full of systems and you must have the proper knowledge to trade the market, do not praticalise what is going to destroy your trading account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    My dear, do not trade the forex market this way, it's better you trade the market one pair at once, it is not good when you trade two correlated pairs at the same time, I have done this before and i did not see any gain in it, forex is full of systems and you must have the proper knowledge to trade the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26
    Eur/Usd VS Usd/Chf is best pair for same correlation at same time. Eur and Chf change has same correlate but not all of time. Because of, Eur and Chf is not any country's currency. I am folowed, both currency make a far difference from one another. So, it is not any good trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast