Trader's checklist. Part 1 - Page 61
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061

Thread: Trader's checklist. Part 1

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Indeed, It is a simple trick to get big profit from breakout after low volatility. But the market has its own tricks, and sometimes we get stuck in the market tricks, the price of forming false break out so many times that our pending orders do not go according to our expectations. The best way is to wait for the trend to form properly with good analysis.
    You are right many traders are stuck on the market trick and lose their money. I always want earning in forex trading but this is not possible easily for traders. Many traders are join forex and some of these traders are earn money and some are earn profit on their trading. Candlestick patterns are always helpful traders to earn money with easy way.

Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    You are right many traders are stuck on the market trick and lose their money. I always want earning in forex trading but this is not possible easily for traders. Many traders are join forex and some of these traders are earn money and some are earn profit on their trading. Candlestick patterns are always helpful traders to earn money with easy way.
    they stuck not with market but with themselves in making strategies or struggling with their mind to think about market. by far that's the most commonest issue traders face during trading because they may have strategies but got less confidence to follow it and then they use another trader's signal instead, which actually a bad idea to do. this is something that most traders regret later.

For me previous day trading range high and low and volatility are some of the important things on my check list. Usually I want to know if price as broken any out of the previous day high or low and also present market volatility and trading ranging. For me price breaking either of the previous day high or low usually indicates trend and when I see good volatility in the breakout of present range I usually consider this a very strong indication of directional price movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    For me previous day trading range high and low and volatility are some of the important things on my check list. Usually I want to know if price as broken any out of the previous day high or low and also present market volatility and trading ranging. For me price breaking either of the previous day high or low usually indicates trend and when I see good volatility in the breakout of present range I usually consider this a very strong indication of directional price movement.
    to understand market's support and resistance i can get this help by looking at daily chart and mark the levels with lines. i don't want to calculate previous high and low because it could mean nothing to previous week's price with its low and high. what market created yesterday maybe not really enough to take as a good level of support and resistance so i decide to use bigger view to see this.

There are a few trading systems you can utilize when trading currencies, each requiring a specific measure of time before the markets. For instance, you can utilize a trend following technique, or position trading strategy, which will require less time than short term exchanges, such as scalping or day trading. Remember that finding out about trading, the Forex market and how to build up the correct trading plan requires some investment. You would be wise to be sure you have the opportunity to devote to this action before beginning to put resources into currency pairs.

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061