Trader's checklist. Part 1 - Page 3
Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Trader's checklist. Part 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by laiha7979 View Post
    This can be a neat thing forex investors should be aware of, Most likely which dealing on the market will be more than precisely what numerous investors are doing mainly. Most likely which when you'd like becoming a profitable trader, you will want a whole lot to master and also understand, you will need volatility, the liquidity and so forth., it will aid the dealing better.
    It depend on how you give in to learn the market, and understand the ways the market is structuring. When the market is effectively studied by the trader, then you will get to work in the times that is not smooth in the market. You will never be affected the extremely volatile market condition, and you will deal nicely with news etc.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It depend on how you give in to learn the market, and understand the ways the market is structuring. When the market is effectively studied by the trader, then you will get to work in the times that is not smooth in the market. You will never be affected the extremely volatile market condition, and you will deal nicely with news etc.
    monitor the market in extremely volatile market circumstances is very difficult requiring various combinations of skill and strategy that we have not only in terms of just the news but also analysis we need charts or technical so can conclude with well and can also avoid the wrong planing of trade we

Trader
    I always rely on preparing checklist before I trade and the most important for me is the news, Although I don't rely on news but I try avoiding setups when there is any news pending because even in strong trends any whispaw can take out the stops most of the time specially when this news brings risk aversion in the market and strong trends are ready to reverse after it offers strong pullbacks entries.

Quote Originally Posted by fxaddictor View Post
    I always rely on preparing checklist before I trade and the most important for me is the news, Although I don't rely on news but I try avoiding setups when there is any news pending because even in strong trends any whispaw can take out the stops most of the time specially when this news brings risk aversion in the market and strong trends are ready to reverse after it offers strong pullbacks entries.
    This is always helpful for the trader to take up the best and highly potential trade for making good gains on consistent basis. The checklist with me is first to have the economic calender and then make the analysis of the forex market and take up the trade in accordance with the right money and risk management.

Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    Has volatility been low or high recently? In markets that are ready to break out, volatility tends to be small. Market prepares for the move, sort of accumulates power, and after that goes in pretty rapid way.
    This time we need to make trade carefully. Maximum time we will take wrong order in this time. We need to wait for break out. When it will occur only that time we will open a trade. We loss 5 pips or 10 pips profit but never we will fall in risk that time. If we will make trade without breakout market come back to our against & we will loss that time on risk.

Banned
    If you are conversant in this market trading, many things will not got you unaware of. The traders that are planning better will know the things to do at any point in time. There are many things that can be formed by the random ways of doing the trader, the part of it is mainly volatility, waves formations and whipsaw, traders should be at alert for them all.

Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    A strategy or trade can be good but not perfect. We cannot at amy time be 100% sure that the market will move according to our analysis. We may read charts and use analysis which will certainly increase our chances of making good trades. But we should always follow a good money and risk management system which will complement our trading strategy and style.
    Although, often we hardly try to use strong trading strategy on live to getting a good consistent profit. If we can strong providing our best strategy to get profit. its some more and its some time less. If correctly we can following different trading range and have strong experience then will be able gain in this market. Profit is more and loss is less. overall, High level trading earning ability is enough for us.

Quote Originally Posted by High View Post
    Although, often we hardly try to use strong trading strategy on live to getting a good consistent profit. If we can strong providing our best strategy to get profit. its some more and its some time less. If correctly we can following different trading range and have strong experience then will be able gain in this market. Profit is more and loss is less. overall, High level trading earning ability is enough for us.
    It is very much critical for the traders to ensure that they are always on the right path. But this can be helped for the traders by having the checklist which enables them to stay on the right track such that taking up the best trades over a period of time becomes possible and with this traders can make good gains.

We always need to be update on the market to catch a good trade on time. For this we need to know the time of important news, holidays and many more things. However at the time of high impact news the market becomes so volatile. Many trader can make money within short time on the volatile market and if the market move against the trade then it can make big loss too.

Quote Originally Posted by saminachy View Post
    This is often a great thing forex traders In the event know, i am sure It trading in the market is in excess of what numerous traders are doing mainly. now i\'m sure This Whenever anyone want as a successful forex trader, It requires and so much to help know IN ADDITION TO know, a person need volatility, the liquidity etc., This may assist your current trading better.
    Yes, if one wants to trade and make some good money in the forex market then certainty there is need for the traders to have some volatility and good liquidity in the market such that trades can be taken and make good gains. Traders checklist should be on top priority of the checklist for carrying out profitable trading business.

Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast