Trader's checklist. Part 1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Trader's checklist. Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    A strategy or trade can be good but not perfect. We cannot at amy time be 100% sure that the market will move according to our analysis. We may read charts and use analysis which will certainly increase our chances of making good trades. But we should always follow a good money and risk management system which will complement our trading strategy and style.
    Yes being hundred percent sure that our trade ill come in profit is not true because the market can change any time due to unforeseen circumstances. Just have to make sure that our profit made is smaller then our loss. Very few traders make the right decision every time and that is common so we should not stress about it.

Quote Originally Posted by aa1 View Post
    trader check list is just like an trading journal but in check list trader check all the necessary requirements need in the trade before trading so that he can earn profit from his trade and trade strategy is a tool which is been used by all trader specially by the beginners.
    Having checklist like this will help us to remember about all important things that we must do in forex. At least with having a list like this then we will not easily make any mistake while trading. Just remember to read the whole list before trading and make sure if we always follow it whenever we trade.

Quote Originally Posted by FOREXFOREX View Post
    According to my check list there are many things from which some are indicators , candle sticks with 3 hour time frame, draw down calculated and trailing stop to be induced with my trade and if all these work together they Either I may get profit or not but my trade and capital is safe and risk percentage remains little and that makes me feel less pressurized while trading and executing for the proper entry.
    Well yes I agree with you that a trader must have a checklist but the thing is most traders do not know where to start from or what the actual plan of trading is or how the sequence should be so that they can get things in order. That is why they must solve it by trial and error so that things tend to work out.

Banned
    These are great important things that terser should look inline with what is happening in the market all the time the traders wants to trade. I believe so much about the trading in the manner that makes traders to have good plans. And without good information, traders may not get this done successfully. That is why your checklist should be the ones of different trading orientations.

Following an uptrend, Fibonacci arcs use a line that connects the low and high of the trend - but the line is drawn from high to low (not low to high as in retracements). Three curves that intersect the trendline (drawn from high to low) at the retracement levels of 38.2%, 50% and 61.8% are the Fibonacci arcs. The arcs are also estimations for support.

Trader
    From market point of view volitality and Annoucements can effect your trading results but not most of the time. Because if analysing sense is good then news will move the market in expected direction or if still its a bad news news then in some cases it could a part of liquidation and market can still give you time to enter again after the close if you were force to cover when that release hit the market to take out stops and If often happens when culmination process is going on.

This is usually a wonderful thing forex traders In the event that know, i am just sure The item trading on the market is actually in excess of what numerous traders usually are doing mainly. i am just sure The item Any time anyone want as a successful forex trader, It will take therefore much to realize ALONG WITH know, you need volatility, your liquidity etc., This will assist the trading better.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    These are great important things that terser should look inline with what is happening in the market all the time the traders wants to trade. I believe so much about the trading in the manner that makes traders to have good plans. And without good information, traders may not get this done successfully. That is why your checklist should be the ones of different trading orientations.

yes trader checklist help the trader a lot like through the checklist trader will be able to find the things which is been done and which are yet to done before there trade so that the trader will be having a good amount of profit from the invested amount.

Banned
    As the forex market is noted, it is better to know how you do your trading closely, you will need the tabling of some facts that will be of great help to you. These facts are the ones that are forming the main approach of the trading of the trader, it is just a way to note down what to do and where to cover. If a trader have god plan, success will come.

This is really helpful for all the aspirant traders like me because one should always have such checklist in their trading routine such that they can be able to take up the trade with certainty. Considering the market condition, chart formations are added confirmation for the traders to take up the trade with certainty.

Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast