How to get roman numbers for MT4 - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: How to get roman numbers for MT4

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11

How to get roman numbers for MT4

it can make easy to count elliott waves any one know about this i tried to find out but i failed but MT5 provide this service it allow to use I. II. III. IV. V.
    but MT5 killing slow with internet . if any one know the way can i use roman numbers for counting to elliott waves
    please let us know as like Attachment 10908

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the roman numbers is not present in the meta trader 4 and so the trader may use the other numbers for trading with elliot waves or he search about it to use it with the elliot waves during trading, searching of the web may help the trader to find what he wants and if he found what he wants then the problem will be solved for him.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    I do not know if there have any option to write roman number in metatrader4, but if you ask support manager they can tell you. You can also use a,b,c,d exchange for roman number. But if metrater5 supports roman number then you shoiulod use metatrader5.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    honestly i did not know much about how to get roman numbers i think all the indicators come with its setting and you should copy from other platforms i think there are many things in our mt4 platform but i dont how such it will be helpful or not...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    I see no presentation of roman numbers in the metatrader4, well i don't really make use of strategy that requires me to make use of roman numbers. For traders that are more instruments of making use of roman numbers in their strategy in the metatrader4 then he or she should find out the proper medium of doing that. There is a good knowledge to attain from this field but is necessary that traders have to be more attentively in forex field.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Let me get something straight here, is the challenge with interpreting the signals shown by the Elliot wave indicator or is the challenge with converting roman numerals to real numbers.
    Anyone could learn in no time, the annotation of roman numerals. You should be more concerned with understanding the Elliott's wave than with the roman figures.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the best place to find answer to this question is to ask in the forum or search the web as this can help you to find a good answer to your question and so you can find them and use them for trading and making of money, the roman maybe a good assistant for you and let you reach what you want and get the targets and results you want from trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    I do not see any representation of Roman numeral in Metatrader 4, I do not use strategies that I have to use Roman numeral. In MetaTrader 4, they should find out the right way for the trader to use Roman numbers in their strategy to use them. There is a good knowledge to acquire from this field but the forex will be more attentive.

Not allowed!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910