How to get roman numbers for MT4 - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: How to get roman numbers for MT4

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11

How to get roman numbers for MT4

it can make easy to count elliott waves any one know about this i tried to find out but i failed but MT5 provide this service it allow to use I. II. III. IV. V.
    but MT5 killing slow with internet . if any one know the way can i use roman numbers for counting to elliott waves
    please let us know as like Attachment 10908

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    For knowing about the trading strategy and system we have to work more with our computer trading. Computer trading have more better impact in forex market because your learning reach to the other level of trading education. Trading with mobile would only give you the limited idea and experience of the market with small screen and less indicator's.
    I agree, the trading needs practices, and it is the computer that will do that for traders better than the mobile. You can be sure to do everything during the learning time with the computer, an you can also use the custom indicators for trading and you get to make success when the education level is a good one for trading always.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    I agree, the trading needs practices, and it is the computer that will do that for traders better than the mobile. You can be sure to do everything during the learning time with the computer, an you can also use the custom indicators for trading and you get to make success when the education level is a good one for trading always.
    Yes it will be more better to learn how to trade forex with computer we can't learn and get to understand this business that much from mobile, before we start to trade with mobile it important that we learn how to trade forex from computer before trading in the market with computer we can test or try a lot of custom indicators and robot too, so it more better for us to learn how to trade from computer but fore trading with mobile phone.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    i think if it is hard to use the roman numbers you can use the latin or english number as i do not think that will make a difference, if you find that these number make the meta trader slow it is better to replace it with another types of letters or numbers, with elliot wave you can use the english number as i found many traders use it and find no problems for that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    is it essential to start or write something in Roman. if you don't think so why. you can use other simble to identity your plan. if you want to use Elliot waves that fine you can define it eith ABC or other object. it is not essential that you have need to use roman symble.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    This is most important me also. I have not any idea about install ir add Roman number. This is required for me. Any one can help to easily Roman number install or add.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by pranto1971 View Post
    is it essential to start or write something in Roman. if you don't think so why. you can use other simble to identity your plan. if you want to use Elliot waves that fine you can define it eith ABC or other object. it is not essential that you have need to use roman symble.
    I do not think that the code of this mt4 trading platform can code what you are saying, it is good go follow the rule. And if the trader will want to deal with anything in the language that is not allowed, it might be issue, but they might still find a way to translate it before they are using it for what they want.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Well I don't think that we can do any changes in our mt4 terminal because its not possible at all, We have a set of default features in our mt4 terminal and we can't change it, personally I don't have any problem with mt4 features and if anybody have some problem then he should find out some solution of it on the internet. I don't know how to get the roman numbers for mt4 but thread creator you can search on interent about it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    How I wish I had ideas of this Elliot wave theory that is being used to analyze market in forex though I have it in mind to get someone to teach me as that we make mastering it faster than reading it won my own. As regard what you are asking for , I do not know how to use Roman numerals to show on the metatrader4 trading platform but those who are used to doing it might be of help to put us through after all , we are all here for learning new things

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    i think supply and demand and many more factors move a pairs in right position what is the real price of the pairs is now, so study in this sectors is very much essential for trader to make his every trade in right position, I am also try to understand this factors clearly bu practicing in demo platform.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Correct laygold, we all here in the forum to share our trading knowledge with each others, personally I also don't know that how to get the roman numbers for mt4, Elliot waves theory is still a mistery for me and I dont know that how to analyze the market with the Elliot wave theory, but as far I know this is a support and resistance trading analysis and that I can apply in naked chart also without any Elliot wave theory use.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast