How to get roman numbers for MT4 - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 97

Thread: How to get roman numbers for MT4

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    22
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11

    How to get roman numbers for MT4

    it can make easy to count elliott waves any one know about this i tried to find out but i failed but MT5 provide this service it allow to use I. II. III. IV. V.
    but MT5 killing slow with internet . if any one know the way can i use roman numbers for counting to elliott waves
    please let us know as like Attachment 10908

    Not allowed!

  2. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Personally I don't have any experience of elliott waves trading strategy because its looks like a complex trading method for me, I am not much satisfy with Elliott waves thats' why I am not working on it, but Yes I believe that we can use numbers or latter's that's our own wish. You are right there will be not difference between using number's and latter's.
    Trading with elliot waves trading system could be profitable one of my friend is using elliot waves in her trading system but she is learning about it since a very long term time, According to me trader's should learn that trading style which is much easier to understand for them, so that they can give their best about that and can gain good experience in forex.

    Not allowed!

  3. #52
    Registered user Quid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,867
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Trading with elliot waves trading system could be profitable one of my friend is using elliot waves in her trading system but she is learning about it since a very long term time, According to me trader's should learn that trading style which is much easier to understand for them, so that they can give their best about that and can gain good experience in forex.
    Trading with elliot waves is not so bad when you trade well buy or sell with this system pay attention to market condition wheb is high waves to sell or low waves to buy you follow one by one then get the ammunition for buying or selling profitable trades according to the waves it creates,so the point is not to forget to trade when the waves is performed remember to trade when high or low waves come it will give many benefits,i am sure it will always work well.

    Not allowed!

  4. #53
    Trader layigold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,145
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Is it compulsory you use roman numerals against the real numbers ?Any way , I do not know much about Elliot wave theory , I am just trying to learn it but you should know that there is alternative to what you are looking for. There is a way you can use other things to represent the roman numerals that you are looking for. If you do not get any clue you can go to the original source of that trading strategy and ask question.

    Not allowed!

  5. #54
    Trader Azis Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,514
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    I do these elliot waves pattern but I put the roman numbers in my trading platform manually by adding some letters. I don't know if there's any indicator that draws roman numbers for elliot waves automatically. As for my suggestion, it's better you add them manually just like I did rather than waiting for someone to give you the automated indicators. It's worth trying sir, please give it a try. Anyway, allow me to save the pictures of your elliot waves strategy.

    Not allowed!

  6. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,919
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Elliot waves are related to the technical learning of forex market but I am little bit weak to understand the method of elliot waves trading. If there is an automatic trading indicator to understand the elliot waves then I am also ready to use it but I don't think that any thread creator have put this till now in this forum. Right now I am applying the support and resistance analysis in forex.

    Not allowed!

  7. #56
    Trader shambca7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,072
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    Trading with elliot waves is not so bad when you trade well buy or sell with this system pay attention to market condition wheb is high waves to sell or low waves to buy you follow one by one then get the ammunition for buying or selling profitable trades according to the waves it creates,so the point is not to forget to trade when the waves is performed remember to trade when high or low waves come it will give many benefits,i am sure it will always work well.
    Trading with the market wave would be good for trader's but I believe that you should have a good idea of trend at first so that you can judge the right wave to do trade with elliot wave theory. According to me renko chart could become very good to trade with this style. Frankly speaking I don't have a lot of experience of elliot but I am sure that renko and heiken ashi would be a good chart selection for it.

    Not allowed!

  8. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by skrill View Post
    me too when i got tired from computer i use my phone to trade by it. bet the problem you can only use it for open and close trades. and add some indicators to your chart . but dont use your own costume indicators or strategy. i found one apps that have mire indicators and more option . interceptorThanks for sharing this indicator I never use this indicator till now but looking very interesting I will use this indicator for sure it we are able to see 5,6 trading pairs in one shot then that's not a bad trading indicator at all I will add one thanks for this thread nice.
    For knowing about the trading strategy and system we have to work more with our computer trading. Computer trading have more better impact in forex market because your learning reach to the other level of trading education. Trading with mobile would only give you the limited idea and experience of the market with small screen and less indicator's.

    Not allowed!

  9. #58
    Trader strobstrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    59
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    Hm.. roman numbers or arabic it is not immportant as long as You know what wave is what. Formality never change or affect on essence. Much biger problem with EW is where is start of the wave and lack of wave 6 in whole theory. Sometimes EW worrks sometie not. Like any other strategy other than price action.

    Not allowed!

  10. #59
    Trader Azis Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,514
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by strobstrob View Post
    Hm.. roman numbers or arabic it is not immportant as long as You know what wave is what. Formality never change or affect on essence. Much biger problem with EW is where is start of the wave and lack of wave 6 in whole theory. Sometimes EW worrks sometie not. Like any other strategy other than price action.
    We can add numbers, letters, or symbols specific to support the Elliot Wave technique with ease. We need not bother looking for an indicator to do things if we could easily do it with all the facilities provided our platform. We do not need to magnify small problems and mempersulitnya. The solution to that is we have to find another way out if within a certain time we did not get the answers that are less accurate. Focus is key. Start by doing the simple things well.

    Not allowed!

  11. #60
    Trader shambca7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,072
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    We can add numbers, letters, or symbols specific to support the Elliot Wave technique with ease. We need not bother looking for an indicator to do things if we could easily do it with all the facilities provided our platform. We do not need to magnify small problems and mempersulitnya. The solution to that is we have to find another way out if within a certain time we did not get the answers that are less accurate. Focus is key. Start by doing the simple things well.
    Yes I think sir you are saying correct that it can be done with the help of mt4 tools we can use the elliot wave technique very easily with the help of numbers, letters in our trading. Trader's can also use so many other symbols which they want to adjust with their Elliot Waves technique and their meta trader 4 trading software. There is no need to find more complex ways to make your Elliot wave trading strategy simple we can do that by following a simple procedure.

    Not allowed!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •