How to get roman numbers for MT4 - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get roman numbers for MT4

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11

How to get roman numbers for MT4

it can make easy to count elliott waves any one know about this i tried to find out but i failed but MT5 provide this service it allow to use I. II. III. IV. V.
    but MT5 killing slow with internet . if any one know the way can i use roman numbers for counting to elliott waves
    please let us know as like Attachment 10908

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf View Post
    it can make easy to count elliott waves any one know about this i tried to find out but i failed but MT5 provide this service it allow to use I. II. III. IV. V.
    but MT5 killing slow with internet . if any one know the way can i use roman numbers for counting to elliott waves
    please let us know as like
    long terms need higher time frames to see the true trend, because the main basic for them is following the trend, and of course, all time frames have different function and views but all of them have strong connection
    If that expert adviser is good then share the strategy that expert adviser is using, how much lot size it is using, is it increasing the lot size or steady with one size? is it scalping expert or short term? intraday or swinger?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 06-02-2015 at 12:20 PM. Reason: del pictures

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    it is very difficult tell and think i do not know about roman numbers for mt4 .it you know about it please tell me about it .i am very interest to know about roman number for mt4 .i think is help my trading and make lot of profit so plz tell when you know

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Just wondering. Why not look at the font symbols. In this way you can choose roman number instead of letters. But this is only my opinion. I tried to check the indicators that I have but I don't have elliott waves. I'm really interested to add one and hope to try it also. I already google it and its seems good. I do hope that I can make some good analysis using this.
    me too when i got tired from computer i use my phone to trade by it. bet the problem you can only use it for open and close trades. and add some indicators to your chart . but dont use your own costume indicators or strategy. i found one apps that have mire indicators and more option . interceptorThanks for sharing this indicator I never use this indicator till now but looking very interesting I will use this indicator for sure it we are able to see 5,6 trading pairs in one shot then that's not a bad trading indicator at all I will add one thanks for this thread nice.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Basically ought to be genuine right here, I actually do not necessarily understand what the actual line begin is actually referring to. if it's the actual roman numbers, could it be required on the market? Absolutely no, it's not actually typical within the present day romantic relationship along with amounts. So that as concerning the sluggish web connection, that'll be the actual problem from the investors, not really the actual problem associated with buying and selling buying and selling system.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Whenever you perform begin the information just like not really on the internet method within meta investor four you are able to simply manage to look at your computer data you had been becoming acquiring when you begin your own meta investor four at the beginning period of time. Meant for the majority of it is report it will likely be simple to figure out consequently a person cannot discover another graphs just like not really on the internet method.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    The picture shows that Elliott waves that are used illustrate the movement of the market with ease and determine direction without any difficulty, and I wish I could tell us in a similar way but by explaining the video even benefit from their use in the analysis because I am tired of the large number of research and experience multiple different strategies and styles

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by disha View Post
    The picture shows that Elliott waves that are used illustrate the movement of the market with ease and determine direction without any difficulty, and I wish I could tell us in a similar way but by explaining the video even benefit from their use in the analysis because I am tired of the large number of research and experience multiple different strategies and styles
    The question is not about Elliott but more on how to put roman numbers when using Elliott waves. Instead of using Alphabet letters. So instead of A,B,C,D and E its should be in I, II, II, IV and V. Although I really don't see the difference between using Letters as preference. But some do prefer to have their own style of labeling or numbering.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up

Thanks a lot for the sharing it, But i think all the indicators came into its setting but, you want add some other or roman characters to it then I think there is no option available for Meta Trader Application, because this application was made like that no body can never add something extra on it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    The question is not about Elliott but more on how to put roman numbers when using Elliott waves. Instead of using Alphabet letters. So instead of A,B,C,D and E its should be in I, II, II, IV and V. Although I really don't see the difference between using Letters as preference. But some do prefer to have their own style of labeling or numbering.
    Personally I don't have any experience of elliott waves trading strategy because its looks like a complex trading method for me, I am not much satisfy with Elliott waves thats' why I am not working on it, but Yes I believe that we can use numbers or latter's that's our own wish. You are right there will be not difference between using number's and latter's.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Personally I don't have any experience of elliott waves trading strategy because its looks like a complex trading method for me, I am not much satisfy with Elliott waves thats' why I am not working on it, but Yes I believe that we can use numbers or latter's that's our own wish. You are right there will be not difference between using number's and latter's.
    Well I don't know much about the elliot waves trading system too, I don't think its a complex trading system but my trading strategy is little bit differ from it, and nothing is hard to learn in forex we just need regular learning and practice to learn about the elliot waves. Actually its a technical trading system so could be a very powerful trading style in forex.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast