How to get roman numbers for MT4 - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get roman numbers for MT4

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11

How to get roman numbers for MT4

it can make easy to count elliott waves any one know about this i tried to find out but i failed but MT5 provide this service it allow to use I. II. III. IV. V.
    but MT5 killing slow with internet . if any one know the way can i use roman numbers for counting to elliott waves
    please let us know as like Attachment 10908

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Just wondering. Why not look at the font symbols. In this way you can choose roman number instead of letters. But this is only my opinion. I tried to check the indicators that I have but I don't have elliott waves. I'm really interested to add one and hope to try it also. I already google it and its seems good. I do hope that I can make some good analysis using this.
    The function of roman number in meta trader is not important. We use meta trader is just click the buy or sell order. It never use to enter character, even alpabet character. So what is the important of search and find the roman number? I think many part of the wolrd using arabic number that was found by AL-Jabar. SO there is branch of mathematics called algebra.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    There are few i have seen that did that, the Roman numbers are not the main thing to work with her, it is the letter notes , or nay other ways you can think of. This will give you the clue in what you are doing, it is not compulsory that it should be the roman figures all the time the trader trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    atctually I do not feel of any need to change my mt4 sittings at all so i can proceed trading using the current edits and without any changes . but if you see that it would be better to us the roman number you can tell us in order to try them as to learn just knot even to apply them directly

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by jemmy11 View Post
    atctually I do not feel of any need to change my mt4 sittings at all so i can proceed trading using the current edits and without any changes . but if you see that it would be better to us the roman number you can tell us in order to try them as to learn just knot even to apply them directly
    Without any roman number in meta trader 4, we can still trading in meta trader. There is no use for adding roman number on meta trader. Roman number is very ancient number. It is more important for us to use arabic number. We can not do algebra operation in roman number. But we can do algebra operation in arabic number. It is more important to know arabic number.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by cypbabu24 View Post
    Successful traders begin your own morning using a trading title The item they are able to use comfortably with regard to executing trading warns through the day, zero matter what ones markets are usually doing. are good exactly about the trading strategy Just as extended Equally your own real-time trading results are According to your current historical test results. regardless of whether your maximum drawdown gets bigger in comparison with your current drawdown of the historical test results, reevaluate your trading concept.

Your equation is correct about trading graph. If we can confidently taken good tips about live trading market, then will be success in Forex.
    Trading all side to be focus just a good profit to get from trading market. If we can use different strategy on life market then will be gain in Forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    The function of roman number in meta trader is not important. We use meta trader is just click the buy or sell order. It never use to enter character, even alpabet character. So what is the important of search and find the roman number? I think many part of the wolrd using arabic number that was found by AL-Jabar. SO there is branch of mathematics called algebra.
    Does it matter if its important or not? That's what the author want for elliott waves to use. Beside its seems your answer has no connection to this thread at all. The author of this thread want to know how to use roman numbers in elliott waves. So why are you suggesting that just to click buy or sell? Do you mean that doing technical analysis is not important also? Just click buy and sell?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    The author of this thread want to know how to use roman numbers in elliott waves
    The roman number you can easily find it on your keyboard.
    1------ i (lower case of I)
    2------ ii (double lower case of I)
    3------ iii (triple lower case of I)
    4------ iv ( lower case I and lover case of V)
    5------ v (lower case of V)
    etc,,
    You can insert the number also roman number using attach TEXT in meta trader 4 or meta trader 5

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I do not know why should use roman number in Mt4 platform for doing trade.I am a new trader in Forex market.Generally i use indicators few times .And do not use that in every time.Some time I use that and some time not use that.I saw that In mt4 platform there use letters for understand the market movement.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    First of all I want to tell you that I am not using any Elliot waves trading system for my trading I am using only technical analysis even not using much indicators also if you want to know about your issue then you can search on Google search engine or just leave your question here hope many other members will help you to solve your issue

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 8
    bro thanks for sharing this good info but i ways use the alphabets for this purpose and this is a easy way for me to detect the trend and roman is also pretty good for us and this has many good things and i always use my trend lines to detect the meet and i also use these type of good things

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast