How to get roman numbers for MT4
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get roman numbers for MT4

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11

How to get roman numbers for MT4

it can make easy to count elliott waves any one know about this i tried to find out but i failed but MT5 provide this service it allow to use I. II. III. IV. V.
    but MT5 killing slow with internet . if any one know the way can i use roman numbers for counting to elliott waves
    please let us know as like 1551616_531729673593242_1754004959957809925_n.png

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    When you do start the data as with not online manner inside meta trader 4 you can just be capable of view your data you were being obtaining when you start your meta trader 4 at the very first time period. In support of most of it's record it will be easy to determine therefore you are unable to notice yet another charts as with not online manner.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Hello,
    it can make easy to cont Elliott waves any one know about this i tried to find out but i failed but MT5 provide this service it allow to use I. II. III. IV.........
    On the Forex, anyone can buy and sell currency and with possibly come out ahead in.... Until that time the Western World had used the Roman numeral system,.......

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf View Post
    it can make easy to count elliott waves any one know about this i tried to find out but i failed but MT5 provide this service it allow to use I. II. III. IV. V.
    but MT5 killing slow with internet . if any one know the way can i use roman numbers for counting to elliott waves
    This is very good question, because for Elliot waves and some indicators roman number shown very important, otherwise these indicators calculation and point of level made by roman number so this is very important question , and I am user of mt4 so this is also important to me. I hope any one must be reply it.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If I should be sincere here, I do not really know what the thread start is talking about. if it is the roman numerals, is it necessary in the market? No, it is not even common in the modern day relationship with numbers. And as regarding the slow internet connection, that will be the fault of the traders, not the fault of trading trading platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf View Post
    Roman number contains alfabetic character. So you do not neeed to instal roman number application. I, V, C, M,D,L all contain by alfabet. It is easy for adding notation on your chart. You easily add text to note and mark the horizontal line and the area.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I really do not know what the thread starter wants wit the romans numbers, if you also want it by the sue of the Elliot waves theory, then you can do it for yourself. But in this case, I guess you are the one that will draw it on the trading platform, this is not hard. But the Elliot ways I have see, they represent them with letter A,B,C,D,E,F etc., not the romans you want.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    If I should be sincere here, I do not really know what the thread start is talking about. if it is the roman numerals, is it necessary in the market? No, it is not even common in the modern day relationship with numbers. And as regarding the slow internet connection, that will be the fault of the traders, not the fault of trading trading platform.
    I am not agree with you, because in my view roman numerals must be essential for some indicator understanding, because all indicators not same for market analysis and for calculation, so as like for Elliot waves and others roman numerals so much important.otherwise difference trader difference indicators and analysis..

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 1
    Just wondering. Why not look at the font symbols. In this way you can choose roman number instead of letters. But this is only my opinion. I tried to check the indicators that I have but I don't have elliott waves. I'm really interested to add one and hope to try it also. I already google it and its seems good. I do hope that I can make some good analysis using this.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    Thanks for the sharing Brother But I think All the indicators come with its setting but if you want to add some roman characters to easiness of Market analysis then I do not think this option is available for Meta Trader Application, on Meta Trader 5 it is available and useful too.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast