Trading is simple

Please tells what do you think about this :
    1044021_405656039551242_1227751157_n.png

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes, trading is simple, but trading successfully is not simple.To be successful in Forex trading, traders should have a good knowledge and experience in trading.He should practice more and more.Any trader can trade, but a few traders become successful.Success comes very slowly.So though trading is simple, traders should wait for real trading.They should trade in demo at first.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes i think forex trading is so simple but it is a mind work but if we want work with forex than we can work in forex i work only ltd time than we trade and we success

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Forex trading is not very easy business but if you have learning and skills with good experience then forex can be easy for you. but this business can not be easy without education. We know forex market running on currencies value and any time economic can be change...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by ptcdirectory View Post
    Forex trading is not very easy business but if you have learning and skills with good experience then forex can be easy for you. but this business can not be easy without education. We know forex market running on currencies value and any time economic can be change...
    i agree with you,at first Forex trading might not be easy but when have being able to make profit when trading and understand his trading skills very well such trader will find Forex trading simple and easy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I donot think so that trading is simple because i think trading is a world hardest online business and we are all the time in the pressure or in the tension and then we can do the trading in the forex and i think we can make this business so much simple but for this we need a maximum efforts.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I don't think so that trading is very simple in this business because in this business we have to learn step by step and for earning good money we should have a good experience also otherwise we can suffer from loss in this business so friend keep focus on learning and do hard work then trading will surely be good and profitable for you

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Trading forex is very simple, because of the transaction, we just make a very simple concept to make a trade. While the complex side of forex trading that is when we are making analyzes, where the analysis comprises of several concepts that define our trading plan of open orders to close order.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Forex trading is a simple, easy thing to do, even by small children though. just click buy or sell. but can generate consistent profit that is not simple, it takes hard work and smart work to be like that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    in my opinion trading is not so simple it has some complicated options and it can make a trader frustrated. but if we know forex well then it can a simple and enjoyable. forex is a best profitable business very much depending on knowledge and experience. forex can be very simple for experienced people but for me it is just like to climb on mount everest

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast