Traps of the market - Page 3
Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Traps of the market

it is a strategy which in this business we are able to create a trade that is able to do well with the basic fundamentals that can we can do the good and right in a trade how do we have to have a backup strategy in the business in which we are really able to to generate trades according to the analysis and prediction of the trade

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    Volatility
    Volatility is most bad thing in market that destroy the smooth of market currency. We cannot trade on forex cause a trader should do this business with proper skill and knowledge. But most of the time our analysis goes wrong and we have nothing to do. So that in this situation we have to work in forex with proper skill, that is useful to us and make money easily.

Market has mane face.
    As price get change of currency due to many factors.
    Lie economy of country and world, industrial data, employment data, other news,political situation and some time manipulation by big traders.
    So we have to be prepared to see any kind of situation and for that small quantity trading is the best thing to avoid any kind of panic and major loss in your trading account.

the most difficult problem I face in the Forex market and I consider it as aver hard trap it is haw to understand the economic news and how to translate the meaning of every event before the time of it``s releasing .so many difficult to have this tarp and for a long time can`t to solve it more over .if you have a solution to my problem would you please help me

Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    the most difficult problem I face in the Forex market and I consider it as aver hard trap it is haw to understand the economic news and how to translate the meaning of every event before the time of it``s releasing .so many difficult to have this tarp and for a long time can`t to solve it more over .if you have a solution to my problem would you please help me
    To be honest there are no traps of the market only mistake that are made by the trader. But most of the time it is just bad luck that take over you when even the best of plans go wrong as if they were made by a two year old. Believe it has happened to me and i have lost big time in this process so be careful.

the market in the forex market familiar with the tricks and the traps . and of the most hard problems of the market is to betrays you even you arranged for youir trades and very sure of the analysis and did all your filters then the fact comes against your expectations to your loss . then you seek to make compensate for your loss , you may not be able to do this .for the market is still have tricks

basically the main reason why people fail in this business is because there not understand this business, it always better to understand the market from high time frame when trading the market we loss when trading is because we trade against the market trend when trading,if we understand how to go with the trend we are bound to make something when trading

You have mentioned all three point are important to observe.Because market always react uncertain behavior.There are various traps in market which create us confused.We always like to trade when volatility increase.And most of the traders want to trade those pairs which has more volatility.It will be effective for new traders like me to check market trap and take good decision.

We should chose pairs and appropriate time to trade. There are several sessions involved in the Forex trading like Tokyo , Europe , USA, Sydney etc. Europe and Usa session are the most popular and witness a great deal of activity. When there is a good deal of activity particularly in EURUSD pair. It give me more chance to maximize my earning from forex trading business . Forex is not easy money.

I wish forex working traders can adhere to the aspects as above, it is the way that will really make the trader get the success in the doing of it. There so many aspects you will pay attention to or see in the market, but you will only need to be careful in the way you do your working acceptance. Wet considerably, try to pay outstanding attention to the outstanding and stages in the market.

Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast