Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hong Kong and Singapore servers

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Hong Kong and Singapore servers

What happened to Hong Kong?
    Singapore appears dead too. I'm in Shanghai. Any plans to bring them back? Thanks!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Recognize, Singapore is not an alternative. Almost all must be Hong Kong. Primary i am installing the latest server this particular few days within Are generally. Another one within Moscow will follow after which most of us is sure to convey a completely new one within Japan.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    There are many powerful signal or a problem before it works, Shanghai, Singapore, MT5 server can be removed from the list of servers to refer to?

- - - Updated - - -

I think the Problem is server is a strong signal that Shanghai when I switch to the server being removed from the list of Singapore still have 5 m t to work as trying.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Mt5 Pro

I have a live record and a demo account. Both have the same issue.

The demo record number is 2153985.

Just as of late it began maxim "fizzled trade at market...[request error]" when I attempt to close a position. Not certain what's going on, yet it began finishing that after my robot code had a bug that made it submit a considerable measure of requests quickly.

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    Mt5 Pro

I have a live record and a demo account. Both have the same issue.

The demo record number is 2153985.

Just as of late it began maxim "fizzled trade at market...[request error]" when I attempt to close a position. Not certain what's going on, yet it began finishing that after my robot code had a bug that made it submit a considerable measure of requests quickly.
    Hi,please,contact with our live support if this error is still actual,manager will check your situation and try to help you.
    https://my.roboforex.com/en/livesupport/

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1

server down..treat this problem

Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Support #1 View Post
    Please, check the singapore data center again. We have fixed problem. The problem was in spam from one trader.
    hues server problem occurring in hong kong server ,...but i hope the problem will solve quickly..good luck

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    sir still i do not get any bonus to my account 165042 As today is 06-06-2014 why

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    ones problem can be which the Singapore server features your own strongest signal coming from THE place in Shanghai. consequently MT5 keeps trying to help key to help it. can you remove The item because of the checklist connected with servers until It is visiting properly?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Hello, dear brother, throughout fact, this company is actually very impressive, quite clear IN ADDITION TO may be signing IN ADDITION TO open an trading accounts throughout ease, but my spouse and i do not have to learn How to withdrawal from the institution is usually This possible for you to explain how we will probably withdrawal is usually there a good minimum withdrawal

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, dear brother, inside fact, the organization can be very impressive, quite clear AS WELL AS continues to be logging AND ALSO open a trading account within ease, but i do not be asked to understand How you can withdrawal through the corporation can be This possible to be able to explain how when i can withdrawal will be there a minimum withdrawal.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks so much. I can confirm the Singapore server is working again. I'm surprised no one else noticed, it's been down for at least a month from my end.Maybe the server sets a 10 minute block on orders from any computer sending too many at once?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    The issue is how the Singapore server has got the most powerful transmission through my personal area within Shanghai. Therefore MT5 retains attempting to change into it. Are you able to take it off in the listing of machines till it's operating correctly?

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12