Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: MY killer mistake (The greed)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

MY killer mistake (The greed)

Hello All traders
    whatever you are good trader , and whatever your analysis is perfect . never be greedy trader .
    most of my loses only because i was greed trader , not because i don`t wrong analysis , and the biggest problem for me i never learn from my mistake and i make this killer mistake again and again :(
    can any one help ? can i have any medicine for this sickness
    really i need some help because i will never become i know and i am sure successful trader if i will still greedy trader .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Being greedy is not that bad. For an example if you put buy position with using 10% of your capital per pips and market going up 100 pips. It means you will get 1000% profit. If it happen, you will appreciate it or regret it? lol. It means, you must put it in the right time. Also, since forex is having the risk to loss, you must think twice while choosing the lot size to trade. You must remember if you are wrong the you will lose the money. Better carefully next time and don't be greedy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    greed is always killer mistake for all traders. every trader had make this type of always. but its not good its very dangerous its gives us only loss another nothing. so need to try harder to avoid greed from us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    emotional trading has always being the reason why people struggle to make anything in this business when trading ans this why the only way to get something in this business is to make time to learn how to trade the market the kinda understanding we are having determine if we are gonna make profit in this business when trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Hello sosofx, don't become demoralized, continue efforts to control greed and hope that one day you will able to find our the genuine way to control greed. I can give you suggestion to put SL and TP in each and every trader and leave the trades on TP and SL. Even, you need to limit your expectation in rationale with your trading capital and trading ability.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    Hello sosofx, don't become demoralized, continue efforts to control greed and hope that one day you will able to find our the genuine way to control greed. I can give you suggestion to put SL and TP in each and every trader and leave the trades on TP and SL. Even, you need to limit your expectation in rationale with your trading capital and trading ability.
    Yes if we don't want to be greedy then just use stop loss and take profit when we trade. All of our position will be ended with profit and loss (small loss) automatically if we do that. When applying this then we can trade without being greedy and we will not repeating this mistake (for being greedy). I also use this method now and it help me to not always watching the chart all of the time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    a very common and most effective mistake done by the trader is not having control on there greed and once the greed controls the trader he just invest on the rising scale without analyzing that this was a temporary change he invest all his wealth and has to suffer from loss.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Greediness is one of the most bad and destructive emotion which we need to avoid when we are trading in the forex market. It will not only kill our trading account capital money but also makes the trader feel less confident and this will have bad impact on the traders personality and inturn trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    Greediness is one of the most bad and destructive emotion which we need to avoid when we are trading in the forex market. It will not only kill our trading account capital money but also makes the trader feel less confident and this will have bad impact on the traders personality and inturn trading.
    It is mistake in trading which must not be done by the trader in forex market,they could make more losses in their account if they ignore the greed,to take the profit which is not given to them,it will bring the reason for them to keep losing more and more in the acc.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    so many problems and losing i had accepted because of them, well, there is no good with greed, and it is a part of emotion, and always push the traders to do something careless because want to get more and more and then ignore some rules or even break it, although we have good system and understanding to trade properly, but all is nothing and if can not control the emotion

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast