How do we control our emotions? - Page 82
Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32727879808182
Results 811 to 815 of 815

Thread: How do we control our emotions?

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69

    How do we control our emotions?

    We know that in the forex market offers easy to earn money in an attempt to get money to meet the monthly requirements. We stayed serious practice strategy to conquer the forex market.
    Just in front of the computer and we can get the money easily. This is very different from other work that requires us to go in the morning and at night when returning home.
    But sometimes emotions to get easy money in a large amount of influence when making our decisions of each trade.
    How do we control our emotions?

    Attachment 10893

    Not allowed!

  2. #811
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,143
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]with discipline, traders will follow the strategies with well and also obey the rules too, then at this time, the emotion will controlled with well too, that is the thing that traders need to have, and to get good discipline and also mental, traders have to have good commitment in mind to support them[/lang]
    Discipline makes the trading meaningful. We should trade safely if we want avoid failure and survive in Forex. Emotions should be under control to benefit from our trade or we may lose all our capital without good emotional control.Greed should never influence our trading and we should always insist on using stop loss.

    Not allowed!

  3. #812
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Discipline makes the trading meaningful. We should trade safely if we want avoid failure and survive in Forex. Emotions should be under control to benefit from our trade or we may lose all our capital without good emotional control.Greed should never influence our trading and we should always insist on using stop loss.
    [lang=id]yes, we get more value when we do trading discipline, the thing will done properly and also to protect our balance too, that is helpful for traders to get the next steps and pass them to achieve the goals, forex trading is a pure business where everything is started from us who take and manage[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  4. #813
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    5,090
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    The best way I have learned on how I can make control over my emotions is trading with the knowledge of money and risk management. If we have invested what we can afford losing, then we will have no need to panic with the market and when we loss we know we can recover from it.

    Not allowed!

  5. #814
    Trader sniper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    10,929
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    The best way I have learned on how I can make control over my emotions is trading with the knowledge of money and risk management. If we have invested what we can afford losing, then we will have no need to panic with the market and when we loss we know we can recover from it.
    Risk management is a good way to make sure that we are managing the risk we are taking as we trade. It is a good feature in the market. but the emotions is not going to depend on that. I in a nutshell has learned that as long as we lack one thing that is discipline. We can not follow trading rules that is really important.

    Not allowed!

  6. #815
    Trader xauyuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    188
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    We know that in the forex market offers easy to earn money in an attempt to get money to meet the monthly requirements. We stayed serious practice strategy to conquer the forex market.
    Just in front of the computer and we can get the money easily. This is very different from other work that requires us to go in the morning and at night when returning home.
    But sometimes emotions to get easy money in a large amount of influence when making our decisions of each trade.
    How do we control our emotions?

    Attachment 10893

    controlling emotions is no doubt about this, this is an easy and difficult thing to do.
    because basically humans are given creativity, taste and intention.
    how to control yourself especially when we are trading?
    The easiest way is to be grateful and patient. because the market is not ours, but we can wade it.
    if your emotions start to get provoked, turn off your monitor take a break, do your hobby, play with your children, and do other positive things.

    Not allowed!

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32727879808182

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •