How do we control our emotions? - Page 3
Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: How do we control our emotions?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69

How do we control our emotions?

We know that in the forex market offers easy to earn money in an attempt to get money to meet the monthly requirements. We stayed serious practice strategy to conquer the forex market.
    Just in front of the computer and we can get the money easily. This is very different from other work that requires us to go in the morning and at night when returning home.
    But sometimes emotions to get easy money in a large amount of influence when making our decisions of each trade.
    How do we control our emotions?

Attachment 10893

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    traders need to have a good will or strong commitment, for what they came to this business, and they need to understand about the risk and reward or everything can happen at forex trading business from the worst to the best one, and promise it in mind, that all will be accepted with no emotion, just accept them with gracefully and no assessment,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    traders need to have a good will or strong commitment, for what they came to this business, and they need to understand about the risk and reward or everything can happen at forex trading business from the worst to the best one, and promise it in mind, that all will be accepted with no emotion, just accept them with gracefully and no assessment,
    It is a great comment sir, but I know that it is not a commitment that will help you to control your emotion, but the ideology you are doing the trading with and the overall trading psychology and the way you have setup your trading plans. This will reduce the ways of emotion, but I am sure that it is the experience of the trader that will finish the work.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    I think there is no way to control you r emotions but I can tell you this that you can use your emotions against your self and actually end up winning. I know it sounds a bit crazy but if you think it clearly you will understand. For example a loss that you faces recently makes you angry and you just want to earn money badly and you put in extra effort to make your dream come true. In this your emotion is what helped you.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8
    Emotion is our enemy in forex business. The trade who trade with emotion then he have to trade in forex business. It is true that forex is not so easy and depend on our skill. But a emotional trader cannot follow money management well cause money management is the best way to make money in forex business. A good trader always try to make trade easy with his money management.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    control the emotion is the main thing . cause without emotion a trader can does the trade with the well planning i here . as a rel trader you must control the emotion . cause emotion can be loser in your trade .; cause with the emotion no trader can get the decision as a better trader . cause he get loss that what is bad and what is good.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Raja rio View Post
    control the emotion is the main thing . cause without emotion a trader can does the trade with the well planning i here . as a rel trader you must control the emotion . cause emotion can be loser in your trade .; cause with the emotion no trader can get the decision as a better trader . cause he get loss that what is bad and what is good.
    [lang=id]controlling emotion is what all traders need to do naturally. Many will just think that it is hard to not let the greed to come over us or even the fear. But then some trader just can't accept it like losing is a very bad thing so that they fear to accept the loss and loss even bigger.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Quote Originally Posted by mortuza View Post
    Emotion is our enemy in forex business. The trade who trade with emotion then he have to trade in forex business. It is true that forex is not so easy and depend on our skill. But a emotional trader cannot follow money management well cause money management is the best way to make money in forex business. A good trader always try to make trade easy with his money management.
    Well, i would say that we just need to accept the emotion as a part of us. What we trully need to think in here will be how we can make an even better result and a better profit as well. If we did not know a good money management in this business and what will be the cause later with it then we just need to learn first of the very reason they loss and avoid it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    emotion is natural and i think that here in forex market most of the trader can make loss if he fail to control emotion so learn about the market and then make profit more, so i think that strategy is the main thing that can make a trader gainer.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Masud Rana Gazi View Post
    emotion is natural and i think that here in forex market most of the trader can make loss if he fail to control emotion so learn about the market and then make profit more, so i think that strategy is the main thing that can make a trader gainer.
    will continue until whenever emotions inherent in us and we can not separate them, but I feel we will bsia emotions in better control when this trade was able to have a better and more able to be calm so try in this trade we can to calm the trying to control every risk in this trade so we will be able to achieve a success in this trade later because of emotional control is one key to success

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    a trader in much better understanding will certainly understand your current important involving understanding your own market whether or not like a trader we are usually having much better understanding to do the firm when i are usually gonna learn there is certainly noting to help be exited information about Whenever doing this business,trading will be According to making night out to recognize the movement of your market Any time doing It

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast