Stochastic Zone trading system
Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Stochastic Zone trading system

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Stochastic Zone trading system

This trading method is a quite simple to understand , because in this method we are going to use one of the very popular indicator name Stochastic , which contain two average lone one is fast and one is slow

Currencies Pairs: any pair can be used

Indicator: Stochastic with this parameter (14,3,3) , respectively we can decrease period if we want to use much smaller time for trading

Time Frame : can use any , which suit you better.

Entry for buy:
    When Stochastic cross the 20 level , as mention in picture and reach to the 10 level , but it should not expand down here , give a test and have to comes back again 20 level we can go for long entry at that time.

Entry for sell :
    When Stochastic reach the 80 level and then test the 90 level and bounce back towards the 80 , thus we can go for a short , like we do in long entry mention above

Exits -
    We go close the buy trade when Stochastic reaches to the 80 level and for short when market reaches 20 level we can close the the trade ...

We can also draw the 50 level in mid of this where market usually stall and make reverse trend , so if we draw it would be a advantage to close half lot size during a such time .
    Copy of gbpnzddaily.png

Note:
    Though Stochastic can give us very accurate signal for the trading , but it will not works just green and red light , to reduce the false signals , i suggest add one more additional indicator works very similar principle so can be use to work with good combination of indicators.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Thank you So much for sharing such as a nice strategy.It may be sometimes is very helpful but it should not be depend with Fully.nice strategy I like it... :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Thank you So much for sharing such as a nice strategy... but it's not too much profitable... i tried this system before...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    I didn't create this program but it looks very exciting when backtesting and as with every dealing plan has its faults but it looks successful. If you choose to provide it a go please publish your outcomes with maps. If you create it better please let us know.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Dear GAMER, i am not much into this STOCH indicator, but i would like ot ask you that this mt4's own stoch repaints or not?
    if not then it will help a lot if used in price action strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    Stochastic Zone trading system is really a nice strategy . Thank you for sharing this . I like it because it is much simple . I think it will be helpful for me . I would apply my analysis also because i can not depend on any indicator.I came to know that this is not much profitable but the risk is also little so that i would like it because i am trying to avoid greed till i become a successful trader . I think it is better used with the scalping system .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Well, i think that surely this system is good but it's not applicable to all the pairs. Moreover you need to watch out about the jump in the price and then avoid trading from it. Truly you need a lot of analysis before you can use this. You use TP but you didn't use SL is what i learned from this strategy. Manually close loss will break a new trader's mental i quess.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Dont you think that stoch is a slow indicator? Why dont we use RSI with it? I think so if we would use RSI, we can get a lot of filtered results. Because from my own knowledge, stoch is slow indicator, so we have to wait. But if we can combine with rsi, we might get good results.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    Dont you think that stoch is a slow indicator? Why dont we use RSI with it? I think so if we would use RSI, we can get a lot of filtered results. Because from my own knowledge, stoch is slow indicator, so we have to wait. But if we can combine with rsi, we might get good results.
    certainly one or two other indicators can clearly do this job accurately but this indicator is can do it also and has both fast and slow lines but i do not think this strategy is going to work in bigger time frames. It look more like a strategy that is best used to scalp the market for fast profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 169
    Dear Gamer, how to avoid false signal when we use stochastic oscillator in our trade? I have use this indicator for several times but I can get maximum profit. I always tricked by this indicator when it give me an overbought or oversold signal in area 20 and 80 but when I place and order, the price continues its trend and keep going. This is the only problem I face when I use this indicator.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast