cTrader main features - Page 15
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: cTrader main features

Trader
    ctrader is a good platform using NDD technlogy and so there is no requotes and the operations of trading done faster and smoother, it is better than meta trader in trading but it is still limited to its indicators and so we can not be able to use custm indicators and this let some traders to prefer meta trader because they can apply any indicator or strategy they want.

Banned
    a very good software thanks for great information That's a very good thread which giving us a very good idea about this C trader software features I like the first point that its very fast and perfect to use rather than other software fast execution is always a problem of many traders software in this market I think C trader will surely be popular soon.

experience holders traders says ctrader is best in our forex trading business and i think if we learn properly and gain experience in this business so then we can make big money in the future trading.

Trader
    ctrader is made for ecn trading and so it works fat and smooth and open and close the trades quickly, but it is not light and heavy and good computer of good hardware to work well with it, so i us meta trader 4 because it is lighter on my computer and work better, but ctrader is better for ecn trading if we compare it with meta trader 4.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415