Questions and answers on the cTrader trading platform - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Questions and answers on the cTrader trading platform

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

Questions and answers on the cTrader trading platform

Here You can ask your questions on the cTrader trading platform.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]What are the basic differences between this platform and the regular platform MetaTrader 4 or 5 and what commissions between this and that
    What is the solution for the owners of small Mptdoan Heads money to be able to deal with such a feature[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 9
    Can i try ctrader platform with the demo account?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    In the cTrader platform can i use any kind of custom indicators or EA ? My Second Question is can i use same version of ctrader in my computer and in my mobile? My third Question is required specification of cTrader both computer version and also mobile version?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I am not acquainted buying and selling along with cTrader, I understand regarding cTrader through infromation which roboforex kept brand new competitors along with called KINGZISE, this particular competitors make use of cTrader in order to industry. I believe roboforex management my personal kept this kind of marketing campaign in order to expose the initial system through Roboforex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Of course the vast majority of traders in the field of Forex using MetaTrader 4 or x The rest platforms are few and a few traders who use them, but since the company of powerful companies, I think that this platform equivalent MetaTrader in force, could you provide us with links to video explains the platform in detail?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    sir can i use my meta trader 4 account on ctrade plaform he, please explain if i can use then how to connect my merta trader4 account on ctrade platform

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by Pak View Post
    sir can i use my meta trader 4 account on ctrade plaform he, please explain if i can use then how to connect my merta trader4 account on ctrade platform
    Hello,
    you need to open accounts for mt4 and for cTrader separately . An account which opened for mt4 can't be used for cTrader. You could open new account via the link: https://my.roboforex.com/en/trading-...ading-account/ , account types are via the link: http://www.roboforex.com/trade-condi...account-types/ .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Hello support manager sir I have a question for you can I use mt4 indicator's in c trader platform those I am using in my current mt4 trading platform. Along with it I want to ask you that is there any default indicator's option in c trader? What is the main difference between mt4 and c trader terminal? Hope you will solve my query soon as possible thanks.

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Hello support manager sir I have a question for you can I use mt4 indicator's in c trader platform those I am using in my current mt4 trading platform. Along with it I want to ask you that is there any default indicator's option in c trader? What is the main difference between mt4 and c trader terminal? Hope you will solve my query soon as possible thanks.
    Hi!
    Technical language of EA for mt4 and cTrader is different that's why mt4 advisor can not be used for cTrader.
    You can make right click on chart in cTrader and you will see available Indicators. In the right upper corner of cTrader you can find program which supports trading with EA and for EA's creation(Links/cAlgo).
    Main difference between platforms is in account types,cTrader supports just ECN Pro accounts, mt 4- cent,Standard and ECN accounts.
    To evaluate the differences between mt4 and cTrader we recommend to open demo account and to choose the better platform for you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Ok I will check about that sir, Thanks for this wonderful information

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast