Questions and answers on the cTrader trading platform - Page 12
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Questions and answers on the cTrader trading platform

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

Questions and answers on the cTrader trading platform

Here You can ask your questions on the cTrader trading platform.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    exactly about cTrader
    I don't understand exactly about cTreade..... will be The idea perform same Just as similar to mt4 or maybe different.... ?? an individual there exactly who understand all about cTrader work...... my partner and i want to have some knowledge with cTrader... Please solution me all about cTrader or maybe please offer me any Affiliate The idea i am just able to acquire some knowledge with cTrader........

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    I also don't have much information about c trading but I think its also better like meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 software but I heard that we can't use any type of EA in c trader terminal because its differ from meta trader software but for manual traders this is a very good software for trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I only want in order to know,,,
    that regardless of whether i open one Visit trading after that will i capable to put stop loss AND ALSO carry revenue within a great trade or even not? thank anyone

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    They need a diverse choice of workout shoes intended mainly having females in your mind. These kind of sneakers is able to supply many of the various functions which they have to have. Most of us had written this kind of write-up to think about you trainer for example, this Nike Free Hyper TR. You may have entry to a brief review the particular footwear furthermore extra. Once i 1st bought the actual Nike Zero cost Hyper TR Unique Workout routines footwear, my own 1st thinkings had been that all these nike free 5.0 tr fit 4 womens uk sneakers glance really cool along with gorgeous.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    For now I am happy with meta trader 4 trading but soon I will use this platform also but I don't know how much money I need to start trading with this trading platform use can anybody tell me how much investment I need if I have to use this platform for trading?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I want to know why I use cTrader? What the benefit of cTrader to MT4? Please tell me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I want use MT4 platform and my account is pro cent account in MT4 platform. My question is that am I use cTrader now?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    hello, i think question and answer on the cTrader trading platform, is good trading system. it is a money profit making site. if you trading question and answer than you write correct answer than you profit and earn money in this site. can you trading this analysis than you are perfect trader in this roboforex trading market. than question and answer on this ctrader trading platform...... thanks for trading market....

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    sorry but i am not getting you my friend nilpori9012 c trader is a trading platform that's right but you are saying that we have to give correct answer and have to make money that's not looking good at all in this thread just talk about only c trader software only

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    I think you all members should see other threads in this section, so that their mind will get clear about ctrader, may probably most of the members don't know about the ctrader and they think that this is an indicator or an application. :)

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast