Questions and answers on the cTrader trading platform - Page 11
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Questions and answers on the cTrader trading platform

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 769
    Given: 206

Questions and answers on the cTrader trading platform

Here You can ask your questions on the cTrader trading platform.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Well I think regarding c trader trading platform I don't have any confusion in my mind for now I will use this trading platform in near future because mt4 is a very old trading software now and I think soon I have to use Mt5 terminal and c trader terminal for trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    I have a question that ahs being bordering me on this c-trader platform, if this is the second largest trading platform in the market, can it ever beat the mt4 trading platform of the metaquotes, the reason why I ask this is that, I want to use the best and I have being using the tow , but themt4 is still my favourite on this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    any person is a trader through simply knowing some tips in order to utilize trading platform. but your current point will be being a good trader it\'s not enough for you to learn to utilize the trading platform alone. their your own market which In case possibly be understood well. ones platform is sole ones tool to acquire what i want through the market. consequently understanding ones market could be the true thing AS WELL AS it\'s not a good child's play. true difficult function IN ADDITION TO investment of time frame will be require in order to recognize the market properly

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I do not apperceive about Ctreade..... Is it assignment aforementioned as like mt4 or different.... ?? Anyone there who apperceive about cTrader work...... I demand to get some ability on cTrader... Please acknowledgment me about cTrader or please accord me any articulation that I am able to get some ability on Ctrader

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    when i only want to help know,,,
    That if i open single Click on trading subsequently can we in a position to put stop loss AND take revenue with a trade or perhaps not? thank an individual

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Well I think C trader is a very good trading platform for now only less people are using this platform in coming future many people will try to use this platform also because its features are very good I can't say anything that it will be famous like mt4 or not but still looking a best trading software

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    do people think your platform can be a ecn platform ???? since price is usually not your same inside mt4 platform .i think The idea can be good platform regarding just about any professional trader This is trading greater than 100.000 income

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    do you think this platform is an ecn platform ???? because the price is not the same with mt4 platform .i think it will be good platform for any professional trader that is trading over 100.000 dollars .
    I have no proper knowledge about ctrade. But i think it is not same as like ecn platform. With the help of this platform trader also get opportunity for making money. But this platform not suitable for all traders. Basically whose are trading with short time this platform not for them. Also whose are long timer trader on this business this platform may be suitable for them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=zh-CN]Hi dear I am a new trader in Forex market.I trying to gather knowledge about this market that is why I looking for new things.I want to know details about CTrader option.How can I know deatils about this.????How is it work//???How can I get help with this??How can I make it suitable for me??How we know much about this ctraderplatform??/How can I improve ???[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Robo forex broker is giving us a very good opportunity to do trade with c trader terminal I am very happy that robo forex forum also helping us to use this software trough differ kind of trading contests for now I am not using C trader but for sure one day I will use this software for my trading also

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast