Questions and answers on the cTrader trading platform
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 133

Thread: Questions and answers on the cTrader trading platform

  1. #1
    Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    980
    Promo (¢)
    52,300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 663
    Given: 201

    Questions and answers on the cTrader trading platform

    Here You can ask your questions on the cTrader trading platform.

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    hai can you give a detail & how can trade with cTrader trading platform

    tq...

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5
    Promo (¢)
    45
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I just want to know,,,
    that If I open one click trading then will I able to put stop loss and take profit in a trade or not? thank you

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,102
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by capricorn View Post
    hai can you give a detail & how can trade with cTrader trading platform

    tq...
    Can you please elaborate in detail about which things related to Ctrader trading platform you want !

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,102
    Promo (¢)
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by rejeki View Post
    If I open one click trading then will I able to put stop loss and take profit in a trade or not?
    Yes.
    with just a single click you can put an order and immediately stop and take profit.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Rookie mohamed reda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,012
    Promo (¢)
    820
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    do you think this platform is an ecn platform ???? because the price is not the same with mt4 platform .i think it will be good platform for any professional trader that is trading over 100.000 dollars .

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6
    Promo (¢)
    30
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    I want to ask ... how to determine the magnitude of the price advantage in a transaction.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    RoboForex Support RoboForex Support #2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    do you think this platform is an ecn platform ???? because the price is not the same with mt4 platform .i think it will be good platform for any professional trader that is trading over 100.000 dollars .
    Yes, Ctrader's prices are better than the prices on Pro-Standart and Pro-Cent accounts for mt4.

    Quote Originally Posted by ridwan74 View Post
    I want to ask ... how to determine the magnitude of the price advantage in a transaction.
    Could you, please, explain in a little more details what do you mean by this?

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    119
    Promo (¢)
    825
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5

    About cTrader

    I don't know about cTreade..... Is it work same as like mt4 or different.... ?? Anyone there who know about cTrader work...... I want to get some knowledge on cTrader... Please reply me about cTrader or please give me any link that I am able to get some knowledge on cTrader........

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,143
    Promo (¢)
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by raazsr1 View Post
    I don't know about cTreade..... Is it work same as like mt4 or different.... ?? Anyone there who know about cTrader work...... I want to get some knowledge on cTrader... Please reply me about cTrader or please give me any link that I am able to get some knowledge on cTrader........
    I'm not so familiar trading with cTrader, I know about cTrader from infromation that roboforex held new competition with named KINGZISE, this competition use cTrader to trade. I think roboforex administration my held such campaign to introduce the original platform by Roboforex.

    Today I install this trading software named cTrader, I will use it today and I'm going to review it.

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by aris90; 08-26-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •