(Czech) Questions and answers on the cTrader trading platform - Strana 14
Strana 14 z 14 Firstza prvé ... 41011121314
Výsledek 131 na 135 z 135

Vlákno: Questions and answers on the cTrader trading platform

Zakázáno
    Datum vstupu
    Říjen 2016
    We would like to understand the entire points associated with investor within short. And it is presently there any kind of niche buying and selling upon investor compared to buying and selling within Meta investor four or even Meta trader5? As well as the program associated with buying and selling within investorI am not so much familiar with ctrader.Is it an ecn platform?Is there any chance to use take profit or stop loss options in the trading?

Datum vstupu
    Září 2016
    I don't know the difference between mt4 and ctader???Please explain here if anyone know about it clearly for the sake of us new traders.

How do I register on platform c trader? How do I trade and is easy on meta trader? I haven't used it at all, and I want to use them and see how they work
    And can I put the indicators of meta trader and what is the difference between c trader and Almaty trader? Please answer my questions, thanks

Obchodník
    Datum vstupu
    Říjen 2013
    Umístění
    Asia
    Ahoj,

I have registered a new cTrader demo account with balance demo account money of $10,000.00.

After i login into cTrader desktop with my cTID, the amount of demo acc money doesn't match with what i request and the account number also different.

How to solve this issue?

dík

Quote Původně odeslal matfx View Post
    Ahoj,

I have registered a new cTrader demo account with balance demo account money of $10,000.00.

After i login into cTrader desktop with my cTID, the amount of demo acc money doesn't match with what i request and the account number also different.

How to solve this issue?

dík
    Hello! Please, make a screenshot of the demo account balance in the platform and send us via the system of tickets https://my.roboforex.com/en/help/add-a-ticket/

Strana 14 z 14 Firstza prvé ... 41011121314