Top-down analysis. Trader's homework - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Top-down analysis. Trader's homework

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Top-down analysis. Trader's homework

This is a thread for "Top-down analysis" webinar.

What is this webinar about?

We all know that market is a complex system, where various market participants meet each other.

Long-term trader can trade with short-term trader, scalper provides liquidity for swing trader e t.c.

In this webinar we will talk about traces and "clues". What traces are left on the chart after different types of trading activity?

In a nutshell: We will identify "solid" market structure and "weak" market structure.
    Every type of structure will provide us opportunities.

For details and real-time cases, visit the webinar on thursday.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    yes. analysis is a great important and helpful for traders. must you need to proper good top analysis for success. i am trying to make top analysis for success. i think top analysis traders can earn huge money from forex and down analysis traders can get loss and fail.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Money will always come from analysis. If we do analysis right then we can really earn good amount of money. If we don't know how to do analysis then we going to loss big time. Forex trading is all about taking risk. So make sure that we all do know how to take risk properly. Because if we don't know how to take risk properly we can end up making big loses.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 47
    i like robo forex forum for this webinar .i did not get any teacher or senior traders in my residence or area and by taking on line guide, i have improved my treading skills.now i am going to attend 22nd October class for strategy by technical analysis.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Money will always come from analysis. If we do analysis right then we can really earn good amount of money. If we don't know how to do analysis then we going to loss big time. Forex trading is all about taking risk. So make sure that we all do know how to take risk properly. Because if we don't know how to take risk properly we can end up making big loses.
    I agree with what you say that traders are able to perform well in the analysis of this trade will more likely they will get more opportunities to profit in this trade because they get a lot of benefit in this trade was all that they were able to make an analysis better and more leverage in trading on the knowledge that with this knowledge it is able to make ourselves be successful

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    mall check-list for top-down view on the marketplace:

- Short-term and long-term inventory - long or short?
    - Important reference points
    - Market structure - "solid" or "weak"
    - Institutional players versus weak holders - what clues they leave on the chart?...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Analysis in the forex market is one of the best ways to make money and the best ways to know what might be happening in the future. Making money in the forex market or stock market is not so easy thing to do. So the best ways to make money is to make money with a proper plan.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    This is a thread for "Top-down analysis" webinar.

What is this webinar about?

We all know that market is a complex system, where various market participants meet each other.

Long-term trader can trade with short-term trader, scalper provides liquidity for swing trader e t.c.

In this webinar we will talk about traces and "clues". What traces are left on the chart after different types of trading activity?

In a nutshell: We will identify "solid" market structure and "weak" market structure.
    Every type of structure will provide us opportunities.

For details and real-time cases, visit the webinar on thursday.
    I know this webinar will be so rich , great and powerful but now that the webinar is past as at the time I am making this post, how can you help us put all that transpired in the webinar into a thread with a lot of charts to teach us so that we also we benefit exactly the same way with the people that attended the webinar. I have read so many of your thread and I know you have all it takes for one to learn and succeed in this trading business

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    yes that the different appeals as trader entering with the good focus on strategics on applying use of models with the decision on entrance as approaching movesment of market with the use of modest on arrange as distinguished limit on shifts with the range on price level as defining one with the finale of option to work with the trading order.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    webiner is most important specially for new trader. I jave already join some webiner and can enrich my trading experience. but at that time most of the new trader ate not enough interested about it though its has not any bad efficient without good so request to the new trader to join in wwbnie regular.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    I Think the analysis is usually used on a market profile such as swing, the swings become important for those who are able to put together the right prospect to the same source they know there is all the right regions we work on that make it in forex and form something of it its the best of everything

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast