Top-down analysis. Trader's homework - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Top-down analysis. Trader's homework

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Top-down analysis. Trader's homework

This is a thread for "Top-down analysis" webinar.

What is this webinar about?

We all know that market is a complex system, where various market participants meet each other.

Long-term trader can trade with short-term trader, scalper provides liquidity for swing trader e t.c.

In this webinar we will talk about traces and "clues". What traces are left on the chart after different types of trading activity?

In a nutshell: We will identify "solid" market structure and "weak" market structure.
    Every type of structure will provide us opportunities.

For details and real-time cases, visit the webinar on thursday.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I think that web conferencing can help to understand all the methods, models, methods too. Works currency provides more benefit than others, but the lack of knowledge of the strategy work can lead to a reduction. so that we can be benefited by Web Conferencing

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    [lang=zh-CN]Forex is so easy for these person who has the skill on market movements condition and can utilize the opportunities of the situation.A person generally use his knowledge to do trade.Up and down is not everything in Forex.Top nad down does means Forex .Forex is deep things .A new member could not understand this easily though webinar helps do understand .[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    it can be called also by the swing market in which you can see the price go up and down more times in one day it is also a very good chance to enter scalping so you can get and out of the market within one or two hours . it is a way of trading more appropriate for thiso who do not have enough time to set to trade

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    it can be called also by the swing market in which you can see the price go up and down more times in one day it is also a very good chance to enter scalping so you can get and out of the market within one or two hours . it is a way of trading more appropriate for thiso who do not have enough time to set to trade
    basically it called multiple time frame trading analysis,it always better to understand how to use multiple time frame to understand the movement of the market and to be able to predetermine where the trend of the market might be located when trading this business is based on knowledge and understanding,if we use top-down analysis we are gonna understand the market trend

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by emma View Post
    forex trading is actually so simple but sometimes The item seems too complex. my partner and i think webinar can assistance all too understand the systems, the trends, ones techniques also. forex offers higher earnings compared to other, but lack connected with knowledge associated with trading method will lead anyone to be able to loss. so when i can be benefited through webinar.
    top down analysis is actually the better way to analyze the market when trading,this pattern always give a upper hand on the market when trading because we already understand the key level on the market when trading this business is all about knowldge and understanding to handle the pressure of doing this business when calming to be trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    [lang=id]good work which could and we were able to create as a determinant of us in this life where we can create a safe trade which we can do at home that we can look forward to a good way to determine an appropriate way for us to learn and doing homework in this trade[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kamarul View Post
    There are two types of analysis that help the trader to know the market movement:Technical and Fundamental, Technically stand for analyzing the currency price where it is going up or down and this by refering to the currency price history some times it works but not all the time, as it is not accurate ,but in other hand if we look aon the fundamental way it is more accurate because it analyze the news and see how it affect the market
    I know the technical is the only way to trad efoex market with good earning,if the traders are the market developer they should start to make the earning with good way but sure i could see some people create their way to the success in wrong mention so they should end up moving the acc like that.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    I know the technical is the only way to trad efoex market with good earning,if the traders are the market developer they should start to make the earning with good way but sure i could see some people create their way to the success in wrong mention so they should end up moving the acc like that.
    not also for traders who use fundamental analysis as well they can get a good trade with the analysis because understanding how the news will be released and how it will impact the market and I think in terms of signal strength, the signal from the fundamental analysis that would make us have a pretty valid signal and will be able to make bigger profits also

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by waqarprince View Post
    having good experience is really helpful for trader to operate there trade well,if a trader have good skill,they can easily minimize the risk,but its not easy to gain good experience,to gather good experience,we needs to do good practice at demo account
    I agree with what you say that to achieve good skills in this business, the merchant should be in demand have a lot of practice in this trade so with a lot of practice in this trade it will be easier for you to achieve success because after all the success in this trade is the the most important that will make us survive in forex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I feel interested by the advantages of webbinar, where I can make my strategy development more broadly. I feel the knowledge of some long-term strategies and short-term can be increased, so that now it began to know about the usefulness of some strategy variations. Maybe just robo forex cares about the members, and I really enjoyed it. Thank you robo forex.
    I invite all members, especially new members to join webbinar event, and you can feel the difference and what will you get there later, obviously very very favorable.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast