Top-down analysis. Trader's homework - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Top-down analysis. Trader's homework

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Top-down analysis. Trader's homework

This is a thread for "Top-down analysis" webinar.

What is this webinar about?

We all know that market is a complex system, where various market participants meet each other.

Long-term trader can trade with short-term trader, scalper provides liquidity for swing trader e t.c.

In this webinar we will talk about traces and "clues". What traces are left on the chart after different types of trading activity?

In a nutshell: We will identify "solid" market structure and "weak" market structure.
    Every type of structure will provide us opportunities.

For details and real-time cases, visit the webinar on thursday.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189
    Quote Originally Posted by orarsinc View Post
    as i can apprehend it, this is not a new webinar, or it is actuality again every Thursdays of all weeks? I will like to appear such webinar alone because no ability about the forex trading is veer lost, you ability finds yourself in a bound bearings whereby, this ability be the alone advantage that you accept to accomplish the accommodation on that day, Please let me apperceive your acknowledgment about the account enrollment.
    This webinar is no longer in the timetable, but I can think about repeating it if it will be enough interest

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    That is going to be interesting b.All traders should try to establish a major trend based on the time frame in question and to know full well that the other trend (or the opposing trend) is weak.Working with this will help one to know how long it is necessary to hold on to any trade regardless of the profit or loss that might have been delivered.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by dtvade View Post
    That is going to be interesting b.All traders should try to establish a major trend based on the time frame in question and to know full well that the other trend (or the opposing trend) is weak.Working with this will help one to know how long it is necessary to hold on to any trade regardless of the profit or loss that might have been delivered.
    the better we understand the trend in the trade that would bring the trade would be much better and will be more leverage in the market to follow and to understand trends in the trade of course we had to have this trade better understand the analysis tool in this trade so that the analysis tool more properly understood in this business will be able to make it we will continue to work more leverage in trade

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by abusaleh View Post
    forex trading is so simple but sometimes it seems too complex. i anticipate webinar can advice all too accept the systems, the trends, the strategies also. forex provides college accumulation than other, but abridgement of ability of trading arrangement may advance you to loss. so we can be bemefitted from webinar.
    That market by simply looking or analyzing up and down just how big we need knowledge in the trade so that the traders so as to more easily observe and analyze the market should continue to develop our capabilities in the analysis due to the ever-expanding capabilities in the analysis of the trade this will enable us to be successful

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    It is very difficult to identify solid market structure.I know every day market changing depend on fight of buyer and sellers.When the volatility becomes low then market react cool.Institutional player always try to move to their way.Thats why we fall in so many tricks.We should know all thing by joining webinar session.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by KHANDAKER View Post
    Forex trading is so simple but sometimes it seems too complex. i think webinar can help all too understand the systems, the trends, the strategies also. forex provides higher profit than other, but lack of knowledge of trading system may lead you to loss. so we can be benefited from webinar//
    Sure. every webiner very helpful for real knowladge, because it's so effective from our own study about FX, otherwise webiner one kind of class so for more knowledge we should to join, but there is we should to understand one class or two class not enough for us. so we need to take every thing seriously.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    reading the market from higher time frame remain the best way to make something in this business when trading this business business is about knowledge and understanding before money can be made when doing this business,forex is a tricky business and one need to be highly patient with the market when thinking of making profit when trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    My opinion demo account is a great way to begin and practice in the trading as simulation for all trader who want even become an expert trader certainly use a demo account for testing or improvement the current strategy , so they will be confident personal and relaxed when in real trading account with have best setting to make profit

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    yes MY OWN family assist throughout me because forex is often a good ALONG WITH quick trading business ,forex is often a interesting terading busineass now i\'m doing signing in forex IN ADDITION TO THE family is furthermore support with me ,because forex is actually provide the an jobs in order to every one This really is why every sole likes for you to forex

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Riad View Post
    Zanger? what is that? Is that someone's name or what? Sorry for this stupid question but personally i just don't get it and if i didn't know anything about this, i don't have any clue to follow this conversation.
    Well sir. you are not stupid because this is Forex community place, that means this is one kind of school for us. so any time you can start FX related opinion by thread or reply. anyway UP and down both part of chart analysis, and it is very famous and relabel calculation.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast