Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Top-down analysis. Trader's homework

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 191

Top-down analysis. Trader's homework

This is a thread for "Top-down analysis" webinar.

What is this webinar about?

We all know that market is a complex system, where various market participants meet each other.

Long-term trader can trade with short-term trader, scalper provides liquidity for swing trader e t.c.

In this webinar we will talk about traces and "clues". What traces are left on the chart after different types of trading activity?

In a nutshell: We will identify "solid" market structure and "weak" market structure.
    Every type of structure will provide us opportunities.

For details and real-time cases, visit the webinar on thursday.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    I don't think that forex trading is very simple we need very good learning to become a very good trader in this business I always like to learn in this business and its good to learn daily something in this business and regarding next webinar I will check with time I am also busy with trading but I am also excited about the next webinar.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    I don't think that forex trading is very simple we need very good learning to become a very good trader in this business I always like to learn in this business and its good to learn daily something in this business and regarding next webinar I will check with time I am also busy with trading but I am also excited about the next webinar.
    Indeed, forex trading is not simple, even I think is very complex than what we imagine when we are beginners. But I think actually we are making our minds are so complex, so the simplicity of forex trading we never realized. So we just felt forex is simple when we have a good mindset in this business. No complex if you understand very well.

Yups, a webinar is a way to improve our knowledge, we can follow the webinar if we have free time.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Indeed, forex trading is not simple, even I think is very complex than what we imagine when we are beginners. But I think actually we are making our minds are so complex, so the simplicity of forex trading we never realized. So we just felt forex is simple when we have a good mindset in this business. No complex if you understand very well.

Yups, a webinar is a way to improve our knowledge, we can follow the webinar if we have free time.
    at the moment we are still beginners indeed we feel that forex is so easy for us to do but after studying and go deeper into the forex then we will find so much difficulty in this trade also especially associated with us to make mistakes in the analysis is not easy to do because too many things that are difficult to conduct market analysis

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Analysis chart needs to see that the Japanese candles important to know how we work chart and how well we analyze chart well and technical analysis and important trend is a friend and rolling necessary to know how to determine the direction well and learn fundamental analysis

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mamunal View Post
    As froex is a complex market system and we need to learn all kind of fundamentals seriously.Top-Down analysis will a geart learning option for me and i won't want to miss out.through Forex market i can learn many things and it will help me to make profit on my business.to make sure i can do i should learn all those things carefully.
    it is not easy for us do this trade because somehow we have much to learn in the business to develop the capabilities of our analysis because after all there are many preparations that must have knowledge of the merchant if they want to succeed in business and who should we focus primarily developed in this trade is how we do a trade with a focus on market analysis

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by hidaya View Post
    forex currency trading is simple but occasionally it seems far too sophisticated. i believe web conferencing may help almost all far too fully grasp your methods, your movements, your approaches in addition. currency trading supplies larger income in comparison with different, but not enough familiarity with exchanging process might connect you with loss. thus we can possibly be bemefitted through web conferencing.
    i believe the better way to make trading easy is to aim at the market from a higher time frame if a trade can look at trading forex from a higher time frame such trader will stand chance to make big profit as well when doing the business,trading is about the kinda understanding we are having to trade the market that will determine success when trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by hidaya View Post
    forex currency trading is simple but occasionally it seems far too sophisticated. i believe web conferencing may help almost all far too fully grasp your methods, your movements, your approaches in addition. currency trading supplies larger income in comparison with different, but not enough familiarity with exchanging process might connect you with loss. thus we can possibly be bemefitted through web conferencing.
    Market is simple whereas our mind is complicated. Hence it is essential to break the market in to different structures for the benefit of successful trading. This again requires lot of experience and effort. Based on time, price action can be 2 criteria for structuring the market. When we understand the structure we start to think in a logical manner and it brings discipline in to our trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    seems like a helpful webinar.I'll join the next one.It'll be held this tuesday right ?? :)

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Pricetrader View Post
    Market is simple whereas our mind is complicated. Hence it is essential to break the market in to different structures for the benefit of successful trading. This again requires lot of experience and effort. Based on time, price action can be 2 criteria for structuring the market. When we understand the structure we start to think in a logical manner and it brings discipline in to our trading.
    market movement between the two parts is only up and down but it is clear in this trade when we have trade with a better understanding of trade with the up and down then you will be able to make better follow the direction of the market and traders are not able to follow directions the market will be much in resulting in this trade would be easy to miss because they can not follow the correct market direction

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Forex working is so easy but sometimes it seems too complex. i think web conference can help all too comprehend the methods, the designs, the methods also. currency working provides greater advantage than other, but lack of know-how of working strategy may cause you to reduction. so we can be befitted from web conference.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast