Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Top-down analysis. Trader's homework

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191

Top-down analysis. Trader's homework

This is a thread for "Top-down analysis" webinar.

What is this webinar about?

We all know that market is a complex system, where various market participants meet each other.

Long-term trader can trade with short-term trader, scalper provides liquidity for swing trader e t.c.

In this webinar we will talk about traces and "clues". What traces are left on the chart after different types of trading activity?

In a nutshell: We will identify "solid" market structure and "weak" market structure.
    Every type of structure will provide us opportunities.

For details and real-time cases, visit the webinar on thursday.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Don't miss today's webinar "Top-down analysis".

Who participates in the market? Who is in control?

Those questions seem useless for "mechanical traders", but just think about "smart money" - we all want to trade in sync with them.
    Top-down approach allows to uncover what they do or at least keep odds in our favor.

Small check-list for top-down view on the marketplace:

- Short-term and long-term inventory - long or short?
    - Important reference points
    - Market structure - "solid" or "weak"
    - Institutional players versus weak holders - what clues they leave on the chart?

Visit it today - register here

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Attend webinar tomorrow and improve your analytical skills.

Be ahead of the market - anticipate not react! Register here

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by zintek View Post
    At the other end of the variety, specialized research disregards basic principles ... Zanger requires what he calling a top-down strategy when looking for shares to buy.
    Zanger? what is that? Is that someone's name or what? Sorry for this stupid question but personally i just don't get it and if i didn't know anything about this, i don't have any clue to follow this conversation.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    As i can read it, this is not a new webinar, or it is being repeated every Thursdays of all weeks? I will like to attend such webinar only because no knowledge about the forex trading is veer lost, you might finds yourself in a tight situation whereby, this might be the only option that you have to make the decision on that day, Please let me know your response about the weekly enrollment.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    As i can read it, this is not a new webinar, or it is being repeated every Thursdays of all weeks? I will like to attend such webinar only because no knowledge about the forex trading is veer lost, you might finds yourself in a tight situation whereby, this might be the only option that you have to make the decision on that day, Please let me know your response about the weekly enrollment.
    It's just a description of the webinar, that has been already made. To join new webinars, you should go here and register

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 169
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    It's just a description of the webinar, that has been already made. To join new webinars, you should go here and register
    I'm sorry Mr. Stan, I didn't come to join webinar because I was very busy managing my accounts and read news about EUR and USD. Hope I can participate the next webinar

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I'm sorry Mr. Stan, I didn't come to join webinar because I was very busy managing my accounts and read news about EUR and USD. Hope I can participate the next webinar
    Ok, next webinar will be on Tuesday - tomorrow you will be able to register. Follow the timetable here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    forex trading is so simple but sometimes it seems too complex. i think webinar can help all too understand the systems, the trends, the strategies also. forex provides higher profit than other, but lack of knowledge of trading system may lead you to loss. so we can be bemefitted from webinar.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by master0007 View Post
    The trading is a very easy and also a simple meters but the analysis the Forex trading business is a very hardy and also risky. The only well skilled and expert traders are can analysis the Forex business and others are can't analysis the markets as the result they are facing losses again and again.
    analysis of forex trading is not an easy thing to do but if you are in has a good experience in this trade then this is the best way to perform the analysis and we have to do next in this trade is how to do this trade with more leverage with which we trade better to trend up and trend down is the best way to forex analysis tools only what you need is to focus on learning

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast