invest and noble human nature
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: invest and noble human nature

  1. #1

    Thumbs up invest and noble human nature

    in Forex need not only invest also need noble human nature. we learn informal and formal education form family and academy. but learning can not change our nature. for other business not so much needed for conduct business but forex business need high class character. if we think cash invest is enough for this business that is very wrong decision. so both are equal important.

    you differer with me?

  2. #2
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Male
    Posts
    1,955
    Both the capital and trading knowledge are equally important. We cannot able to earn better profit with our the adequate capital and less trading skill. With the combination of both the trading capital and trading skill we can able to become a good, profitable and real trader.

  3. #3
    Registered user Quid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,867
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    in Forex need not only invest also need noble human nature. we learn informal and formal education form family and academy. but learning can not change our nature. for other business not so much needed for conduct business but forex business need high class character. if we think cash invest is enough for this business that is very wrong decision. so both are equal important.

    you differer with me?
    You don't start forex trading just because money,you really think doing x trading factor like that is not a sin for the trader,they will chase you because of your wrong trading method,the investor in your account will make too much duty for finally make you so tired.

  4. #4
    Investment is so much important on this business. When we are trading this business that time we need to invest as capital. Without capital we are disable to making trade in the Forex business. Dear every people must be make some capital otherwise they are unaccepted in this business. With proper invest noble is confirm.

  5. #5
    Forex trading is ain't that easy brother, Only 5% of forex traders survive in this market by there expert skills like experience, knowledge and money management skills and the rest 95% of trader loose there money in market. So you need to master your human emotions to be classified on those 5% of tarders.

  6. #6
    Man you are correct I could see what you are trying to show us. I never ever before thought from that view ever, it seems as if this was the unsolved riddle that was creating problem in my trading. I could clearly get to a point that is if I need to business then I need to think like one even if I am getting the freedom from the trading market.

  7. #7
    Forex market expect a lot of things from you because in return it is going to give you huge money.
    You should be willing to learn, you must have good knowledge and patience, and health condition must be fine then only you can work hard during any session.
    So start learning and after gaining knowledge imply it with proper strategy to win most of tradings.

  8. #8
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    pakistan
    Posts
    321
    I think FOREX has formulated my character in a very good way. I used to be stubborn and impatient. Working here in FOREX combating its ups and downs and the loss i have now become very patient in my daily life as well. Now i am no more stubborn and impatient.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    I think that the investments in the forex market is more of the way the trader can handle it very well, and this will start from how the market is specified to be traded by the trader. Knowing the right things in this market and following it fully well will be the first thing to help the traders doing this market, but with good caution of trading too.

  10. #10
    Forex business is not like other business. When you will do this business that time you need to make study at first. Otherwise when you will do this business anytime there is a big provability to fall in risk & lost your capital. Always make a plan to make better trade by your skill, experience & following the rules.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •