Thread: The mind of a winning trader

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 191

The mind of a winning trader

Hello, traders.

My name is Stanislav Bernukhov, I present you series of educational webinars, concerned trading using naked price chart and common sence.
    I'm trading currencies since 2004, and I've gone through all typical issues every trader faces with.

The first webinar (I think the most important one) is about mindset of a trader. A lot of things have been said about "trading psychology". You know all those common shortcuts: "be more patient, be more disciplined", "plan the trade and trade the plan" and so on.

But HOW to actually become more disciplined and patient? Rational arguments don't give you any clue - what you should do on a daily basis?

In this webinar I will share with you methods and techniques that really work, professional traders all over the world successfully employ them and achieve great results.

This thread is for your quesions and suggestions about this webinar. Feel free to drop comments and feedback

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I just knew that if anyone in RoboForex education, I want to follow the seminar that you believe you can hopefully give me a lot of knowledge in forex trading.and if I have to pay the balance that I had to attend a seminar that you gave? hopefully I can get for free science

Not allowed!
    Last edited by opan; 08-31-2013 at 09:28 PM.

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by opan View Post
    I just knew that if anyone in RoboForex education, I want to follow the seminar that you believe you can hopefully give me a lot of knowledge in forex trading.and if I have to pay the balance that I had to attend a seminar that you gave? hopefully I can get for free science
    We would appreciate if you will describe your experience, share it and help others in our community. That's the way you can "pay the balance" :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by star27 View Post
    I think the mind of winning trader is not so complex , simple is that you have to follow the market directions and open the positions with good trends and end the positions after you got sufficient amount of profits , and the other thing is complete knowledge,.,
    It is true that most money in the market is made by trading the trends. But not every one can determine the true trend, and how will you trade it if you do not know really which trend market is in currently. Also there are levels where most traders get sentimental and so they works as the market turner, these things we can know from an expert only so learning or attending some webinars are extremely useful.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    It is all about the winning things, and if you are doing the trading well, you will win the more. I believe that the winning traders are not looking for the most profits that the losers are looking for, they may only be getting 50pips in a day, and they ill let that be a constant getting, this is still attributing to the well planned trades of the trader. If you start winning, your mentality will definitely change.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is all about the winning things, and if you are doing the trading well, you will win the more. I believe that the winning traders are not looking for the most profits that the losers are looking for, they may only be getting 50pips in a day, and they ill let that be a constant getting, this is still attributing to the well planned trades of the trader. If you start winning, your mentality will definitely change.
    I thinks it's not about pips, it's more about risks/reward ratio.

First of all, I don't think 50 pips a day is realistic objective. There are trading styles and approaches where 50 pips is enough profit for a week not a day (you can trade with 8-10 pips stops and trade multiple lots) Of course, for swing traders 50 pips is small profit, but they don't trade every day, it's good for them to find 4-6 good trades a month

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9
    Really I see it is like a learning for the new traders but I try to see it and know what is this education and need to know is it pdf file or this is a video or it is a live training but by the way I will register in this and will try to understand and learn to can success

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by momo23 View Post
    Really I see it is like a learning for the new traders but I try to see it and know what is this education and need to know is it pdf file or this is a video or it is a live training but by the way I will register in this and will try to understand and learn to can success
    This thread is called "Free Forex webinars", so obviously it's a webinar :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Okay, what to do on the daily basis huh. let's say that all currency is being weighed down and no matter what the pair we trade, all the pair are neutral and move in some of pattern up and down. will that be the good time to scalp and when should we stop the scalp if we do this on the daily basis?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    The mind of a winning trader is the mixture of joy and fear . Because He is a winning trader but in Forex trading there are no stability of market so there are the possibility of loss also . But if the trader is expert enough then the the possibility of loss is lesser . Then he should apply his knowledge and use his quick talent according to his strategy and previous trading plane .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Well, surely that business won't be easy after all in the first place. If this business were easy then all people are millionaires already. But the fact is really harsh and different. The forex market is just really dangerous and only trader with enough knowledge and experience can survive in here.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast