Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The mind of a winning trader

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

The mind of a winning trader

Hello, traders.

My name is Stanislav Bernukhov, I present you series of educational webinars, concerned trading using naked price chart and common sence.
    I'm trading currencies since 2004, and I've gone through all typical issues every trader faces with.

The first webinar (I think the most important one) is about mindset of a trader. A lot of things have been said about "trading psychology". You know all those common shortcuts: "be more patient, be more disciplined", "plan the trade and trade the plan" and so on.

But HOW to actually become more disciplined and patient? Rational arguments don't give you any clue - what you should do on a daily basis?

In this webinar I will share with you methods and techniques that really work, professional traders all over the world successfully employ them and achieve great results.

This thread is for your quesions and suggestions about this webinar. Feel free to drop comments and feedback

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedMoney View Post
    Hello Value trader, Im newbie in forex trading, is webinar like seminar or what? it is free?
    Yes, it's free. It's 1.5 hour online event. All you need - your web browser and spearkers (headset)

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    to be a good trader is not be an easy easy task you must work so hard to have the enough skills and the enough experience .success in this risky market is depend 100 % on your own experience and on your skills so you must work and learn so hard to have this experience in short time .

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    "Mind of a winning trader" today!

Don't miss your oppotunity to develop your trading and get a REAL edge in the market!

Register here

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 08-20-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    According to me successful trader always concentrate on learning and they not do gamble in the market as many people do in forex they concentrate on their learning and grow their knowledge so we can see that patience is very necessary part of forex which make us more strong here for learning and growing our knowledge too

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    According to me successful trader always concentrate on learning and they not do gamble in the market as many people do in forex they concentrate on their learning and grow their knowledge so we can see that patience is very necessary part of forex which make us more strong here for learning and growing our knowledge too
    Khimi - why not to attend the webinar?

I would bet 100 USD that your patience would not be increased after reading 5 books on trading psychology.
    It's not about logics - it's about dealing with unconscious issues.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    Khimi - why not to attend the webinar?

I would bet 100 USD that your patience would not be increased after reading 5 books on trading psychology.
    It's not about logics - it's about dealing with unconscious issues.

I do agree with STAN,
    I been attending several of his webinars hosted by roboforex. I've gained alot , nothing to lose.

Some of my gains after the webinars. This webinars are very usefull unlike others i've attended
    1.My Trading perspective have changed
    2.I know the importance of having Journal
    3.Controlling my unconsicious issue that i've been having
    4.My trade result have improved from loser to winner
    5.I learn new strategies and technique everytime , either its for trading or personal developement.

This is are just my individual opinion. I've attended other webinars(different companies) but they have not given me much result.
    Please do join.

Roboforex is indeed doing a great deed to help out their clients.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    I would admit that i have only attended the webinars of roboforex till now. They are great and very informative. They teach us a lot of things like improving our trading mindset, attitude. How to reduce losses and earn a regular and consistent income from Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 15
    I agree with Tharoyal,

maybe Roboforex should provide recording webinar, because personally I can't speak English and my English conversation is really poor... If I watch streaming recording webinar, then I can carefully listening what the mentor said... and if somepart I can't heared clearly I still able to rewind for few second .... so it will makes me little bit understand & get more knowledge about forex.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by widhie75 View Post
    I agree with Tharoyal,

maybe Roboforex should provide recording webinar, because personally I can't speak English and my English conversation is really poor... If I watch streaming recording webinar, then I can carefully listening what the mentor said... and if somepart I can't heared clearly I still able to rewind for few second .... so it will makes me little bit understand & get more knowledge about forex.
    Ok, I will ask whether recording of this webinar is available.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I think the mind of winning trader is not so complex , simple is that you have to follow the market directions and open the positions with good trends and end the positions after you got sufficient amount of profits , and the other thing is complete knowledge,.,

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast