Will reading books really help you in trading? - Page 4
Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Will reading books really help you in trading?

yes book are generally always help trading as well as every through which because whether my spouse and i read book after that we gain knowledge or even Any time my partner and i take knowledge i will certainly earn much income throughout Forex trading as well as additional trading. here You will gain several experience to be able to face virtually any situation a my partner and i will improves THE strategy.

I guess you need to know yourself, your own characteristic or styles and then get the suitable strategies with them, and after it you only need to learn and master it, do not change it with another things, and it will save your time and also you can do trade with very well.So I suggest you that we should read some books but not necessary to use all what the books said.

I think reading forex book can help us, but not much. From my experiences, learn from internet such as learn from forex forum like this forum will help us more than if we just reading books only to learn forex trading. Or you can ask so many people who have so much experience in forex to teach you to learn forex trading, i think it would be effective

Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    I think reading forex book can help us, but not much. From my experiences, learn from internet such as learn from forex forum like this forum will help us more than if we just reading books only to learn forex trading. Or you can ask so many people who have so much experience in forex to teach you to learn forex trading, i think it would be effective
    For who are a beginner which were really new to the world of forex trading by reading FX-book will certainly help to start the introduction of the forex trading. After that I think is good if want to continue to learn with by reading books, web, share in the forum, etc and also important that all should always be accompanied with the practice. Reading, sharing and practice must be a necessity in order to achieve success.

[lang=ms]Reading books is important because it increases your consciousness and become aware of the market, but both have learned by reading books or the other way, you should undertake an experience that will make you can be traded, so I have no doubt that reading books does not benefit the traders.[/lang]

yes books are always help operating or every where because if we research books then we acquire details or when we get details we can produce much income in Forex trading operating working operating working or other operating. here you can acquire many experience to deal with any situation an we can enhances our strategy.

[lang=id]if that is why we need not how we can get more information then we will be able to generate profits more perfect in achieving a safe and profitable trade we can achieve as we are in a decisive way the business works and can produce a good trade and we get a success for[/lang]

i don't think that the reading only the book is a proper preparation for the Forex market and you will have to be a trader with perfectness when you are here you need to observe the market physically and not the reading the book will help you so much. so avoid that and be in the real trading market and try those in real. thank you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jahangir alom View Post
    i don't think that the reading only the book is a proper preparation for the Forex market and you will have to be a trader with perfectness when you are here you need to observe the market physically and not the reading the book will help you so much. so avoid that and be in the real trading market and try those in real. thank you.
    It is actually the proper preparation to the working in the forex market, during my own trading times and learning s well, I read books so many times. The more the trader look to work in the market, the more the trader will be seeing many books to work with. But it is not just reading, act on it , and you will se it worth it.

Trader
    I read many english books about forex trading. Thous books are same and a little bit different from technical analysis. So we need proper skill to do trading with this books and make money in forex. But for me forum is best place to learn and demo account is best place to practice forex. Both are likely live and give us courage.

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast