Will reading books really help you in trading? - Page 2
Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Will reading books really help you in trading?

Study is always good for our improvement. It is also very good for our basic learning. If we complete our basic learning then we can go for practice in our demo trade. We can proceed one after another. Forex is a very good business for us. We need to learn this business very perfectly.

enhancing of the works with the chance on persevering of the nuance. as with the good ideals on supports with the entrance and more of the good confirmations of the good signals.
    to had of the focus with the beginning of the early phase of extension on gaining of the proper on fair with the spends on measures level of corrections/rejections.
    the preparations on qualifying of the break out and the pull back by the higher level on spending with the good compliance.

yes there is no body can success without education in forex. so to get proper knowldge we should we concerned to books from where we can get good information regarding forex trading. books is good friends for any one to get knowldge. i think its really help us in trading

Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    yes there is no body can success without education in forex. so to get proper knowldge we should we concerned to books from where we can get good information regarding forex trading. books is good friends for any one to get knowldge. i think its really help us in trading
    Because I've read many books about trading so in my opinion is by read the book will certainly increase our knowledge, but not all of the knowledge that we get can immediately implement when trading, sometimes we never find what is presented in the book, sometimes we once find what similar to that presented on the book. Therefore I can say that to do trades indeed we need knowledge that we can get from books, forum or web, but to get success we need more than that, we must do a lot of practice and also important to learn from any mistakes that occur.

Yes.off course.book reading is good habit.if you would read books on forex trading,then your forex related knowledge would increase and you would be able to trade with more and more accuracy.it is the great way to increase our exposure on forex trading.i think we should read books because books have knowledge.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ac03 View Post
    Yes.off course.book reading is good habit.if you would read books on forex trading,then your forex related knowledge would increase and you would be able to trade with more and more accuracy.it is the great way to increase our exposure on forex trading.i think we should read books because books have knowledge.
    It is true that you will read book, but i still believe that it is not all the traders of the forex market that will read books, it is the traders that really want money in this market in the continuous learning ways that will read books, that is the right way of doing the trading, if you are now careful about this, your reading will make you learn advancement in the trading, but still be careful.

Banned
    book is a collection of experiences that become a source of knowledge, and it is very good and important for them who want to get and increase knowledge,it will give them the understanding for how to trade properly, and also they can guide the traders to get their best performance with find the best trading system which suitable with the style as the basic of talent,

Yes, of course. Reading books on forex trading and investing is one to add to the knowledge in the field of futures trading. Read a book / ebook will help us in trading. I know the use of ebook candlestick by reading "Candlestick Made Easy". It really helped me in understanding the candlestick. So, reading books can help us in trading forex.

Yes reading the books has really helped me in the trading because while reading the book on the trading i make notes of it and i try to apply those notes in the trading.You need to be more practical by reading the books.

reading books can surely help a trader if the trader is trading according to the book,this business is based on the kinda understanding we are having to do the business that will determine our success when trading the market.success in this business dont just happen to us as a trader it happen based on the kinda understanding we are having

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast