fixing goal for traders
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: fixing goal for traders

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 12

fixing goal for traders

We have joined Forex market to earn huge money. But we all know we are just losing no profit is coming from the market you ever think why? Ask yourself You have joined the market about one two three ... years ago. Now where is the profits? Some tell I have zero profit, some tell I have earned one dollars , two dollars etc. but lost. That means we work with Forex market in vain! Where is our profits ? No profits ! No profits ! No profits ! So I think it high time fixed our goal in Forex market. Now how much money do you want to earn from Forex market? My goal is to earn $211456 within two years. Isn't it better then zero profit after two years? If you have $1000 and you earn 25% per month you will earn $211456 within 24 months. To earn the amount we need not take big risk. We can easily earn the amount. Happy trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    anyone entre the forex world must have a strategy . we must have a good plan to follow it if we want to make money .forex trading is not easy work to do .few people can be good and i want to be one of them . in the first place we have to learn well and practise it in demo accounts and we have to place goals that we can achieve its.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Quote Originally Posted by zdaina View Post
    anyone entre the forex world must have a strategy . we must have a good plan to follow it if we want to make money .forex trading is not easy work to do .few people can be good and i want to be one of them . in the first place we have to learn well and practise it in demo accounts and we have to place goals that we can achieve its.
    Yes,it is the world which is not all people like to enter,the risk and how we should learn the forex market from the basic to the advantage for high profit promise of low capital is the thing which is not affordable for other people,it is the way we learn and finally understand.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I believe that forex traders should have their goals of trading before they start the market trading at all, if they have the goal, then they will be able to plan very well with the goal, because the traders without goal will never have a plan that will be done with it. And in the light of the real trading system in this market, the trader will have to secure the goal with good trading simple, this is very simple to do, but very challenging to achieve.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Every trader must have a goal in trading.we can not make huge income without hardwork and struggle.i think learning is must to make our career in this field.
    Every trader want to become successful in this field.they should also have learning habit to get their aims in this field.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by hero; 07-18-2014 at 08:47 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Quote Originally Posted by dollmayo View Post
    any person entre this fx planet need to have a method. we need to employ a good plan to abide by it when we want to generate income. foreign currency trading is not simple do the job to do. couple of folks can be good and also i would like to always be one. to start with we've got to study properly and also try out that with tryout records and also we've got to area aims that individuals is capable of it is.
    You want the method which can give you profit from trading consistently,the goal like you think,fixing the trading for the earning like you expected,i think the traders will not make any improvement because their fixing goal doesn't appear like they can see.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    trading is based on planing and the kinda understanding we are having to do this business, no matter the knowledge and understanding we might be calming we have in this business,we need a plan to be able to handle the pressure of doing this business,with a plan we are gonna struggle to maintain profit making when doing this business called trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]i see, it is simple. we actually just need to take something simple and the safest way,no need to take high risk for making big profit for once but at last blow up everything and bury the dreams, traders need to fix everything with realistic, always do trading with relevant and take them step by step, discipline will become the best guide for us[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    This is very important fact that we need to fix a goal before starting trade and fight for reaching the goal. We must have a good plan and accordingly follow the plan to make our trade profitable. I agree with you to this point and trying to maintain it in my trading. Forex success depends on our good trading skill and knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    indeed we do not possible benefit greatly with small capital, because if in the trade forex must be in accordance with the financial management we had, profit in forex trading do not too big as it would endanger the account trade us, apply lot size should also need to in note

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast