Take care of your health... - Page 5
Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Take care of your health...

I am very shocked now because i don't have any idea if i will spend time on forex so then my health can be fall down.. thanks for your post and now i will be care full and try for understand to more effects for health.. because this is right health is wealth and then you can earn...

the attitude and attitude of the forex deals on the getting of cash in the marketplace is the primary reason why the investors are losing profits in the marketplace. This is impacting the health of the investors ultimately, most especially if thing are directly connected to the feelings of the investor. It will make investors dependent, and you will be affected by the industry, be careful on this.

a famous saying "health is wealth"traders need to take care of their heath not get overstressed and have peace of mind.a healthy trader can work well and easily concentrate on targets to achieve profits.A healthy body will improve your performance and lead a healthier life which is more than anything in this world.

'health

yes excessive trading without taking good care of yourself can have health problems a lot.It is obvious in trading every trader will have frustration,tension,and not taking good sleep which cause more health problem in trader.if it is not taken in to consideration then the trader will have stop his trading permanently.

What we know This can be sure is usually that, your own psychology AND ALSO mindset of an forex trades to the gaining regarding funds at the market would be the main reason why your current traders usually are losing income at the market. That is affecting your health of the traders indirectly, all especially regardless of whether thing usually are directly attached towards emotion of an trader. It will make traders addicted, ALONG WITH You may be affected with the market, become careful with this.

Quote Originally Posted by shah500 View Post
    I am very shocked now because i don't have any idea if i will spend time on forex so then my health can be fall down.. thanks for your post and now i will be care full and try for understand to more effects for health.. because this is right health is wealth and then you can earn...
    Health is everything, and for matters like this one we should really take notice. A trader especially, is very susceptible of contracting illnesses, because of some bad habits when trading. It also, because some of the pressure caused by stress can make a trader can contract the disease .. For this reason, we must always be aware that health is more important than just making money.

I don't understand why a trader thinks that he/she needs to sit before computer 10 hours a day for forex trading ? Seriouslyt i only trade for 1-2 hours a day.Mostly i monitor charts of hour4 and daily timeframe because i prefer long term trading than intraday trading.And secondly don't scalp or intraday the markets. If you can give 2 hours a day for trading then this is enough.

Trader
    Good and important suggestion. I appreciate it and trying to follow it. Health is wealth. If we able to become physically and mentally sound, then we can able to do better in this profession. With the ill-health we can not able to pay proper attention in this trade resulting which we may face loss. So, it is very important to take care of our health for the betterment of our life as well as for better forex trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    Good and important suggestion. I appreciate it and trying to follow it. Health is wealth. If we able to become physically and mentally sound, then we can able to do better in this profession. With the ill-health we can not able to pay proper attention in this trade resulting which we may face loss. So, it is very important to take care of our health for the betterment of our life as well as for better forex trading.
    It is good if you can appreciate thing well,now what i should really know to show all possible ways i can see in front of me to make myself safe and everything becomes better for me,if i can not get what i need then it should be the time i found better way for me to find other way.

Quote Originally Posted by shah500 View Post
    Then you will need to manage your time properly. Usually I only trade during US session until the middle of this market session. It means I only trade around 2-4 hours per day because I know health condition also important. It will be useless if we have a lot of money from forex but we can't enjoy the profit from forex.

Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast