Take care of your health... - Page 52
Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 603

Thread: Take care of your health...

  1. #511
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is not always about the health in the view of many traders, even if traders are sick, they might still find their way to trade, and I am inclusive in this regard. This is not a good thing actually, traders will try their best to make success in the market, and they should try their best to preserve their health as well, that is the best way to trade and be successful, and nothing will affect the trader.
    Actually, a trader can still trade during the time when he is sick as long that he can move his fingers and still has vision, but it also depends on what strategy he is using, if its long term or swing trade strategy that does not requires constant monitoring of the chart for hours then it is still okay to trade even when we are sick.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  2. #512
    Beside our way of the trading whether it is good or bad . we have to think of our selves and try to make a good use of our power . we must not use it in the nervous feelings . being sad for the loss. or regretting . we must raise our spirit of the market by accepting both losses and profits as well .

  3. #513
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    Beside our way of the trading whether it is good or bad . we have to think of our selves and try to make a good use of our power . we must not use it in the nervous feelings . being sad for the loss. or regretting . we must raise our spirit of the market by accepting both losses and profits as well .
    it means that traders do not take the results for good or bad with let the mind make an assessment to them, without the burden in mind, and it can help them to control the emotion and just need to accept them straightly, very good , it will make them get stable emotion and directly, we can keep our health too, because we know the time to enter the market and exit from the market without push hard to keep trading,

  4. #514
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,925
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Actually, a trader can still trade during the time when he is sick as long that he can move his fingers and still has vision, but it also depends on what strategy he is using, if its long term or swing trade strategy that does not requires constant monitoring of the chart for hours then it is still okay to trade even when we are sick.
    Trading is not a business without efforts. There is a lot of work that traders have to do in their trading and also there can be lot of pressures and stress that traders face in their trading. If we are sick then we may not be that mentally strong or alert, often when we are sick we are also dull. So I think we have to consider taking rest or at least decrease our trading work and responsibility by reducing the trading hours and trading risks when we are sick.

  5. #515
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Trading is not a business without efforts. There is a lot of work that traders have to do in their trading and also there can be lot of pressures and stress that traders face in their trading. If we are sick then we may not be that mentally strong or alert, often when we are sick we are also dull. So I think we have to consider taking rest or at least decrease our trading work and responsibility by reducing the trading hours and trading risks when we are sick.
    Well, as the trading is business with efforts, traders should not be trading in the way that will affect them. And you should know that trading during the bad health times are not always good, although I had done a thing like that before, but I later count it to be an addiction, and that is part of the reason why traders are emotional in the market when they can not let go at times.

  6. #516
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, as the trading is business with efforts, traders should not be trading in the way that will affect them. And you should know that trading during the bad health times are not always good, although I had done a thing like that before, but I later count it to be an addiction, and that is part of the reason why traders are emotional in the market when they can not let go at times.
    We don't have to addicted with forex, and there should be some rest always between the trading, the addiction is only good if you have the best trading experience and knowledge of forex, because then you can know that which time is better for trading and how you have to make money in forex. Lack of knowledge could vanish your trading accomplishment and I condemn about it.

  7. #517
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, as the trading is business with efforts, traders should not be trading in the way that will affect them. And you should know that trading during the bad health times are not always good, although I had done a thing like that before, but I later count it to be an addiction, and that is part of the reason why traders are emotional in the market when they can not let go at times.
    This is one of the reason why I wouldn't try trading the scalping way, it is much not so good to our health, we would set long on our computer waiting for some trading opportunity and when waiting, we would have to take some thing which will save us from sleeping that is when we would get addicted to coffee or some other pills.

  8. #518
    There is a saying that says that your health is your wealth and that is true cos there is no way you would make money if you are not healthy. Furthermore, I think it also implies that the way you trade should not affect your health by any means, the stress should be reduced and a less complicating strategy should be used when trading.

  9. #519
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    We don't have to addicted with forex, and there should be some rest always between the trading, the addiction is only good if you have the best trading experience and knowledge of forex, because then you can know that which time is better for trading and how you have to make money in forex. Lack of knowledge could vanish your trading accomplishment and I condemn about it.
    Addiction is never a good thing to be mentioned among the traders of this market, traders who are addicted are bad traders, and they can never have the best in the market through that. What I had really known about this market is for traders to shun addiction, but do the right thing all the time in this market, and they will have their best in the market.

  10. #520
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Addiction is never a good thing to be mentioned among the traders of this market, traders who are addicted are bad traders, and they can never have the best in the market through that. What I had really known about this market is for traders to shun addiction, but do the right thing all the time in this market, and they will have their best in the market.
    We have to addicted to forex only within a good way, if we are following the bad approach then its bad, we should addicted to learning in forex not the money, our learning and good interest in it would make us an professional superstar in this field. Wrong ways of trading have always negative impact in this business. And good ways of trading lead to lucrative results.

Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •