Take care of your health... - Page 3
Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Take care of your health...

Trader
    I agree with you,our health must be taking good care of , a motivational would say "health is wealth"and it is also the truth. when your health is good and sound you can trade forex with full comfort without disturbances of any health issue thereby making good profit. unlike if you are I'll ,there is no way you can trade well,if you manage to your emotions could change easily there by making mistake. even the forex trading could something's affect your health with fear and anxiety. so always take care of your health.

We should never forget that our health is our wealth. Only if we are good and healthy we can enjoy the wealth we have gained otherwise it is of no use for the traders. Hence, we need to practice some important trading disciplines in our trading routine such that making good gains on frequent basis becomes evident.

Quote Originally Posted by austilo View Post
    I agree with you,our health must be taking good care of , a motivational would say "health is wealth"and it is also the truth. when your health is good and sound you can trade forex with full comfort without disturbances of any health issue thereby making good profit. unlike if you are I'll ,there is no way you can trade well,if you manage to your emotions could change easily there by making mistake. even the forex trading could something's affect your health with fear and anxiety. so always take care of your health.
    The traders that just can't take care of their own health shouldn't try to tarde yet. it is because most of the traders will follow their indicators or even news but they need to think. And they can't give their 100% especially when they are in a sick condition so it's bad.

Indeed, when we trade we often forget to take care of our health because it is too focused with trading that we do, so for that we must have good time management to be able to divide the time between trading and other activities including do an exercise. Actually that is not too difficult because although we are trading is not need to do at all sessions of the market, we could adjust our trading time, for example if we are trading on the pair eur / usd that will be active in the European and American market session only, so we can do other activities at the market session Austarlia and Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by Ndayakz View Post
    Indeed, when we trade we often forget to take care of our health because it is too focused with trading that we do, so for that we must have good time management to be able to divide the time between trading and other activities including do an exercise. Actually that is not too difficult because although we are trading is not need to do at all sessions of the market, we could adjust our trading time, for example if we are trading on the pair eur / usd that will be active in the European and American market session only, so we can do other activities at the market session Austarlia and Asia.
    Some traders can even trade while they can take care about their own body. It is just they know the right time when they need to watch the market fully and they can divide the attention carefully since they already know that their own trading account and their current health is both an asset to him in order to keep making money. Active depends on when we trade will be decided in our knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by doublecash View Post
    indeed my buddy without a doubt I will take rest all of which will take care of my well being expect you might be likewise using rest regarding the exchanging time period I do think you might be proper that individuals need to maintain rest time for you to time period and really should take rest a minimum of 6 a long time day-to-day that is to be ideal for our mind and body as well.
    I'm sure everyone has their own way to maintain the quality of health during daily activities, and I am also fully convinced that there are people who do not pay attention to health because of busyness in everyday activities, and or feeling lazy. It should be avoided, my experience was enough to make me change drastically in terms of health care. Now I really feel that health was number one in this life, we can not do anything if we have a serious problem with our health.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

What I know that is sure is that, the mind-set and mind-set of the forex dealing provides on the getting of money in the marketplace is the objective why the investors are losing income in the marketplace. This is impacting the wellness of the investors gradually, most especially if factor are straight connected with the feelings of the investor. It will create investors dependent, and you will be suffering from the industry, be cautious on this.

Trader
    yes we should take card of our health to make money with forex business. If we do 24 hours trading then we will be sick and cannot trade again. So we have to do work hard in order to make money with forex business and then maintain a time to make money with it. If we cannot do this, then we cannot make money.

Forex abusive very case Trades often, where You will discover several traders which lose money prohibitive This after that die due to be able to Forex AS WELL AS Forex makes mental state will be bad ALONG WITH makes a person are your own tension ALONG WITH fear, but This provides not been capable to control yourself, You should leave your Forex AS WELL AS maintains ones health .

Taking care of our health is very much important for this business, this is a business, where just only for little bit mistake we can lose all of our money, And after losing money, we got frustrated depressed, in need of money tension, But if we do not care of our health we shall get sick. and this business will be harmful to us. So trade slowly and learn from every mistake.

Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast